Our Traditions

They had found us, fear flooded through all of our veins. I looked at Draco who pulled Cho closer to him, with a stupid fucking smirk on his face. I didn't know who pissed me off more. Cho, for I assume snitching, or Draco for treating her like a rag doll.

I stared at the two before watching them leave-taking people with them.

They took the golden trio and a few others. We all watched frozen, as they dragged them away. I don't know how long they were gone, only that by the time we all were back in our dorms, I was asleep.

——————

Gone. Dumbledore had run away. What. A. Legend.

I mean I never talked to him, no one really did...but it's still awesome.

It had been 2 days since DA got caught and the school felt too still, to calm, but I wasn't going to let it end my tradition, it always made Neville happy, and if anything could make this week better it was Neville's smile.

So here I was, standing in front of, or above? Professor Flitwick. "Sir. Please, I know we got caught but-"

"We are still doing it" he smiled. I smiled brightly, running to my dorm and bringing back the eggs. .Luna and I stayed up late, decorating about 400 eggs. It was early in the morning and we hid them all over the castle.

I snuck into the Gryffindor house and Neville's dorm. Knowing teenage boys, I covered my eyes which I found out was a skate when I ran into a door

"Bloody hell Y/N! What are you doing?" Ron said and stood up "You know this is the boy's dorm, in Gryffindor."

With one hand still over my eyes, I felt my head with the other one, making sure I wasn't bleeding. "Oh really? I didn't notice Ron! I meant to sneak into the girls' dorm to deliver them more presents!" I said sarcastically

He rolled his eyes "You can uncover your eyes, we aren't doing anything" he said.

"We? Shit, now this is more awkward, this was supposed to be an in and out process." I removed my hands and looked at the boys staring at me.

"Well...this is a surprise" Dean laughed and everyone else just stared

"Okay, listen I don't do this EVER. I was trying to do a simple thing for"

"So sneaking into our dorm is a simple thing?" Seamus questioned

"You know what Seamus, you'd probably blow up something, no talking privileges," I said

Everyone burst out laughing, even Seamus. "Well, okay can you guys just close your eyes? Please, you aren't supposed to see the easter bunny" I whined

"You aren't a bunny," Neville said, I shook my head disappointedly

"Nevi. I know but it's not like I have anything else"

"I have bunny ears!" Harry said and grabbed them, I looked at them before raising my eyebrows "Don't question it" he said and put them on me

"Okay, can I just give the things now?" I groaned and they closed their eyes "light sleeping bitches" I mumbled

"YOU LITERALLY RAN INTO A DOOR Y/N. THAT WOULD WAKE UP ANYONE!" Ron yelled. I rolled my eyes and put their baskets down. They were all basic, with Burt's beans, chocolate frogs, the whole rundown. Neville's however, included a picture of us. It was the one on the wall.

I ran out, running into the door again "I HATE THIS DOOR!" I groaned and heard them burst out with laughter as I left

——————