Real Men Don't Cry

Hi everyone! Quick disclaimer, I do not believe the saying "Real Men Don't Cry" I think they should feel emotions like everyone else, we're all humans. The chapter shows the consequences of saying it. Wanted to clear that up! Okay, thank you all for being as amazing as you are!

Luna and I talked for a little after the party but it was honestly just to distract me. If Blaise was right, which I don't believe he was, it could destroy all my progress. It had been so long since I thought of him other than when people were talking about him around me.

Luna went back to the party after making sure I was okay, she didn't want to leave Neville at the party alone, and I walked back to my dorm. My mind was racing through thoughts so fast that I didn't even notice when I was stopped by Snape.

"L/N, leaving a party early? I thought Professor Slughorn said to go back to your common rooms in groups and unless you have Potter with you, I don't think there is anyone with you." I looked up at him for a second before sighing and looking at the ground

"I'm sorry sir," I said and Snape cocked his eyebrow "That's all, no excuses or snarky remarks? Maybe you should've checked on yourself instead of Draco," he said, unlike usual there was no ill intent in his tone.

"You're right sir. I should've minded my business" I said and looked down at the ground, tapping my feet anxiously, Snape sighed "Okay, my office, now."

He whipped around his cloak flying behind him, I stood there confused before walking behind him to his office. I stared at my feet the whole way there, thoughts still racing my head.

Did I overreact with Blaise? Was Blaise telling the truth or just trying to shift the blame? If he was telling the truth, would I ever be able to face Malfoy again? Also why the fuck is Snape being nice.

When the door swung open he pulled a seat next to his desk, ordering me to sit down before doing so himself. I sat down and fidgeted with my fingers before Snape spoke up "Don't mistake this for me caring about anything in your life but my role as a teacher is to help students, and your one of the top students and I don't want you to fail out due to personal issues" He said but this time he didn't grab papers to grade or any distractions at all, instead, he just looked at me waiting for my answer.

'It's nothing sir, just tired" I said still staring at the floor, hoping for this to be over soon so I could rip pictures and notes from above my bed.

"That's not true when you are tired you rub your eyes more often, and your movements are fifty percent slower. However, when you are upset you fidget with your fingers and look down at your feet." He said to which I raised my head, weirded out yet impressed, I was about to ask before he answered my thoughts "I have my sources, I don't pay attention to you"

My eyebrows knitted together "I'm upset because these shoes are killing me" I said, lying through my teeth as not to spill my issues to my teacher however the plan failed as suddenly I was reliving the past month.

This bitch was going through my memories.

Just as soon as it began it stopped, after I came back to reality and I glared at Snape "That's personal! You can't just do that, you know in the muggle-"

"Miss L/N I would advise you to shut your mouth" He sneered and I followed his command "To sum it up, you ignored Mr. Malfoy only to hang out with his best friend, got an anonymous letter which you some reason didn't think of connecting to him" I went to protest before he hit the desk "Miss L/N! I will not be interrupted!" I held my hands up and he continued

"However you somehow didn't connect the letters last year even though it was painfully obvious that it was him, aren't you supposed to be smart?" He scoffed "back to the last month, after getting the letter you decided to go out past curfew, where you saw Draco....in a frightening position. You two decided to then say a final goodbye and kiss, I may need to throw up after this." His face looked at me with disgust and I immediately turned bright red.