Pains of Being A Woman

"I'm dying. That's it. My body is trying to kill me" I whined, curled up on my bed.  I was holding a stuffed frog Neville gave to me, I looked like an actual baby.

"Y/n, You are being a tad dramatic, it's only your p-"

"ONLY MY PERIOD?" I bellowed and sat up "I AM BLEEDING FOR UPWARDS OF A WEEK CHO!"

Cho put her hands up and backed up. "okay okay" she laughed a little and sat on her bed. Luna came in "Okay I have your books, I know this week sucks but you still have to study'

I groaned, it had been a week since my day with Draco. I got up and started writing down notes and reading my DADA book.

"Luna, my best friend, are you sure-"

"Y/N I already checked, no noncramp spell" she interrupted and smiled sadly. I groaned and went back to studying.

"Sure let's have a potion where you can't stop laughing but we draw the line at a fucking cramp potion," I said under my breath

---------------------------------------

After about an hour it was finally dinner time. I got up and skipped to the Great Hall with luna, or rather she skipped while I walked next to her. We sat at the Ravenclaw table and I laid my head down.

"What's wrong with her?" Neville asked, very concerned

"Lady Issues" Luna said with no shame. I lifted my head and smiled softly. I put some Y/F/F (your favorite food) on my plate and took small bites. Neville and Luna flirted next to me as I smiled and listened. I yawned and laughed as Neville went into a whole rant about sinksap. I listened closely, knowing I could bring it up later.

"Hey, Luna? I'm going to head back to the common room," I said quietly. She nodded and rubbed my arm. I walked out, one because my cramps were bad and two because I wanted Luna and Neville to flirt in peace. I went into the Room of Requirement and saw a huge bed. I laid on it excitedly and reluctantly began studying. Suddenly the door opened and I dropped ink on my book.

"Damn it!' I exclaimed and quickly got up. I looked over to see Draco. "Oh Draco, hi," I said and grabbed my wand off the desk. I looked over to see the ink was already gone. Draco sat on the bed and I sighed "What are you doing?" I questioned

"hey, I may not admit it publicly but I am still your friend!" he said defensively. I laughed and sat next to him. I opened my book only for him to close it.

"What's wrong, they were serving Y/F/F and you only ate a little bit of it. Was it Longbottom, or Lee, or-"

"No one did anything" I interrupted before he could continue on his rant. I opened my book and started reading about my Patronus. It was a Y/P (Your Patronus). Quite beautiful actually.

He sat there for a second. He finally got frustrated "Okay can you just tell me what happened so I can fix it?" He groaned

"It's nothing," I said dismissively and kept reading. He groaned louder "Seriously? You really don't want to know Draco." I said

He got very defensive "What it's not like you are on your period or anything-" He looked over at to see me glaring at him "bloody hell Y/N! Why didn't you tell me!" he said and ran out. 

About ten minutes later, the door slammed open and Draco stood there with, chocolates, heat pads, pain killers, water, and a stuffed bear.

"Draco" I smiled looking at the stuff "You really didn't have to, it's no big deal," I said and suddenly I was covered in chocolates. I smiled at him.

"It is a big deal, us boys have no idea what goes on. Anyways, I asked pansy, she said all this stuff helps. Now the bear, however, that was my idea, its scented look!"