The World of Superiors

"Please stop!" I screamed watching the pain flood an unknown face

I felt as if a dagger go through me watching the tears fall down his face.

"Please! Just hurt me instead" I yelled. I saw the boy shake his head as the attacker looked at me

"Avada-"

"NO" a voice screamed

 I woke up, sweat covering my whole body, I could feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest. I looked over at my roommates, who were all fast asleep. 

A million thoughts were running through my head. Who was that boy? Why were we being attacked? Why did I sacrifice myself? 

I looked at the clock, it was 5 am, I had been asleep for only three hours. "Great" I muttered to myself  "Yet another awful night of sleep"

I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep so, to clear my mind, I went to bathe. 

Luckily for me, I knew the password to the perfects bathroom due to the Weasley twins giving it to me in exchange for letting them test a product on me. I headed down the hall, I was only half awake so I was barely aware of my surroundings. I rubbed my eyes for only a second and in that short moment, I ran into something. 

"Ow..." I muttered, rubbing my head and looking up to see what I ran into.

As it turns out, it wasn't what I ran into, it was a who. The person was Malfoy who I believe was doing his prefect rounds.

"Merlin, do you need a new prescription on your glasses four eyes?" He spat

I stood up, dusting myself off, and glared at him "Oh wow, never heard that one before! Do you always have to be on my ass Malfoy?" 

"There isn't much ass to be on" he laughed 

"Oh, so you've been looking at my ass?" I retorted, suddenly insecure about my behind

"Hah! As I would ever look at you for more than two seconds without throwing up"

"yeah well at least.." fuck, I couldn't think of a retort. Instead, being the mature person I am,  I pushed past him.

"I wish you had never come to Hogwarts! You don't belong here!" he yelled after me

I turned around and looked at him "Fuck you Draco." I said calmly and walked away.  Despite my greatest efforts tears were running down my face but I wiped them away quickly, no, I wouldn't cry over something a stupid Malfoy said. 

I tried the password to the prefect's bathroom but it didn't work, I groaned. I spent a whole day being bright purple and they didn't even get me the right password. Not willing to go back into the common room, I went into an empty classroom where I conjured a blanket that I laid down and pulled out the daily profit. I sat down on the blanket and pulled out my wand from my pocket

"Wingardium Leviosa" I smiled seeing the paper levitate, I always prided myself on my gift in charms. Relieved, I laid back and read the paper. I felt myself getting tired but I enjoyed being alone and didn't want to leave yet.

I was so deep into my reading I forgot all about Malfoy, it was just me and the paper, nothing in the world could hurt me at that moment.  After a few hours, I became bored and walked back up to the Ravenclaw common room, where I laid down on the couch and waited for luna to wake up.

---------

Luna and I skipped to the Great Hall, laughing at something my mom once said. She had a knack for saying really odd things when she was in a good mood.