Try Not. Do, Or Do Not.

A couple of days before the apparition test, I was nervous, to say the least. I was biting my nails more often and tapping on desks constantly. Hours on hours in the library reading about splinching and common mistakes. I was in the library all weekend from when it opened to when it closed.

Luna would come and sit now and then, Neville brought me food at least twice a day. I was stressed, I felt like I was going to fail this test and if I did I could seriously hurt myself.

I had nothing to help my nerves, nothing I tried or read worked. Luna's final breaking point when was I had subconsciously been tapping our lunch table for the last five minutes

"Get the ring back." She said bluntly

My brain was running through ideas when she spoke so it took me some time to respond.

"W-what?" I asked, I knew what she meant but I couldn't believe what she was telling me to do.

"The ring, Draco's ring. Before you say anything because I know you don't want to talk to him, but Y/N, you're obviously stressed and the ring used to help."

I exhaled loudly "I don't want to even see him, I can find another way." She was right, when I had the ring, just fidgeting with it relaxed me. However, I couldn't face him, I was doing so well without him "I'm doing fine Luna."

"Y/N this isn't a debate I'm going to have with you. Get the ring back because as much as I love you, if you keep tapping that desk I will lose my mind." She said as Neville sat down

"I agree Y/N, it isn't healthy, you aren't sleeping or anything. I had to force you to go to sleep...I even took away your books. You know my stance on him, I'm pissed about who he is but I believe you can help him. And he can help you, take the ring back. Also, another thing I agree with, I hate the tapping."

I slammed my fork down "Are you two serious? I had an anxiety attack over him for not even a week ago, he was constantly rude, and in return, I was an ass to him and others. I'm finally getting better and you two want me to get back with him?" I could feel the rage bubbling within me, Luna backed off but Neville didn't

"Did you even listen to what I said Y/N? Neither I nor Luna told you to get back together with him and if your ego wasn't so big you'd see that I was just telling you to get the ring back. Use your mind, you've been studying with fucking Spencer for months you have to retain some information. Just because your upset doesn't mean you get to take it out on people around you."

"Fine then, I'll leave, and I'll take my huge ego with me.Sorry for disturbing you with my nervousness and my ego," I grabbed my book bag and stormed out of the Great Hall" Fuming, I angrily walked to the third-floor bathroom but I didn't make it as I ran into someone

As if my day couldn't get any worse the person turned out to be...

"Shit, sorry Malfoy," I said, dusting myself off as I got up, I tried to walk away but felt him grab my wrist "Let me go Malfoy"

"Malfoy? Seriously, I get the whole hating me facade but the last name thing, very cliche Y/N" He pulled me toward him so we were face to face but I didn't pay much attention to him

"I couldn't give any less fucks about how cliche my hate is for you" I sneered "I have to go." I pulled his tight grip off of my wrist.

"Going to have a tantrum?" He asked but I kept walking "Oh my bad, you're going to go see your new boyfriend aren't you? The lanky one?"

I turned around "You know what Draco I'm not dating him but if I was it wouldn't be any of your business. I am already stressed enough about this whole exam coming up in a few days, the last thing I need is for you to start commenting on my life." I turned back around and headed to the bathroom as it was only a few minutes away. I splashed cold water on my face and wiping it off on my sweater.