Behind Closed Doors

"I fucking knew it"

Draco stood up defensively and faced the owner of the voice, despite me wanting to follow him I couldn't move. There were so many possibilities running through my head, what if this person told people? I knew that if people found out Draco could be in genuine trouble, along with Astoria.

"What the hell are you doing here," Draco said, he sounded madder than I had ever heard him. I couldn't let him defend us against whoever this was on his own, I stood up and turned to the voice, just as Draco had.

There stood Blaise, he looked livid at the both of us "I can't believe it. You two are seriously together again" He said

"Why are you here Blaise" Draco repeated, I looked down and saw his fist clenched so tightly his knuckles were turning red.

"You had been getting notes in potions class all week, and even though you covered the name, I know Y/N's handwriting. How would your dad react Draco, you know he hates her" Blaise turned his head to me "And how would Neville feel? Draco tormented him all those years?"

"Are you threatening me, Blaise?" I said angrily "Because it would be the first time you ever did shit to defend someone else. If I remember correctly you sold out Draco, did you consider how that would make Draco or me feel?"

"Shut your mouth Y/N" Blaise spat looking over at Draco

Draco grabbed his wand "Don't you dare speak to her like that. What the fuck is your problem Blaise"

Blaise pointed towards me "She's chosen you again. After all the shit you pulled and did to her. Who had to pick up the pieces after you fucked with her."

I looked at Draco, he tried to hide it but I knew Blaise had made him feel guilty "I hope you aren't talking about yourself because you definitely weren't there. No, you were busy with Pansy, you know who was actually there. Luna and Neville, and they would never do this so don't you ever put yourself above them" I said, "And by the way, Draco and I actually talked about our issues, you apologized once and gave up on me. You aren't the saint you think you are.

Blaise began to speak just to Draco again, but Draco cut him off "For fucks sake Blaise, you act as if she isn't here too. Is she telling you the truth and you can't fucking handle it?"

Blaise looked over at me "You know what he has to do right?"

"Of course I do, and I don't care what it is because I love him."

Blaise sighed "I know..."

"Then what is it? This clearly isn't about Draco and me now."

Blaise looked down, it was quiet for a few moments before he spoke up "I don't want you turning out like that, and I don't think Draco does either"

"Is that true?" I said but Draco didn't speak "Draco?"

"We should go" Draco avoided my question, I began to protest "Y/N, please...let's go"

I rubbed my eyes and nodded "Okay we can go" Draco nodded and began packing everything up.

"I'll see you around Y/N," Blaise said and began walking away

"If you're going to just leave, can you at least promise you'll keep this a secret? If you don't Astoria Greengrass could be in danger, so if you aren't going to do it for me and Draco, do it for her alright?" Blaise held a thumbs up

I turned around "He's gone..." I said quietly to Draco but he just kept packing "Draco...?"

"Can we go back to my dorm, I don't feel safe talking to you out there anymore.." That was all he said