Reunion

Um...15k????? I'm at a loss for words, I'm sure you guys have heard the thank you's enough now, but I do mean all of them. Thank you for your continued support <3

Convincing people to come back to the D.A seemed easier on paper

Neville and I planned for a week, just so everything can be right. Half of the original group was gone, they either, didn't want to rejoin, graduated, or they were in hiding. Then after getting the few people left to come back, we had to wait another week as someone tipped off Snape.

Finally, a month after school began, D.A had officially reformed. We decided to use a room connected to the portrait (Ginny Weasley's idea). Our first meeting went spectacular. 

October 1st, 1997

"Alright, everyone is quiet for Neville now," Ginny said, as she and everyone else turned to face Neville. 

I expected him to be nervous, but he wasn't. He immediately began delving into the plan for the year. "I know it's going to be weird without Harry but I believe in us. We can save Hogwarts."He said confidently.

Lavender Brown raised her hand slowly, "How are we sure no one is going to tell Snape" she said, nodding her head to me. I wasn't wrong when I said it was a bad idea for Draco and me to go public. He was a known death eater and some people assumed I was as well.

They weren't wrong, but they weren't right either.

I spoke up for Neville "They will not find out, I can promise that. If you have a problem with me, you can talk to me privately. Are there any other questions?"

Everyone, except Lavender who bowed her head, shook their heads. Neville starting making arrangements. I listened half-heartedly, I was worried that everyone thought I would sell them out. 

They didn't know that since I was a death eater I could lead the others in the wrong direction, but of course, they didn't know that, they didn't need to. 

I just needed to remember.

-------------

The meeting ended shortly after, people filed out slowly, leaving Neville, Luna, and me. I started cleaning up and putting schedules in my bag...a little aggressively if I'm being honest.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Luna said from beside me. I nodded and kept working, but I could tell Luna wasn't satisfied with my answer.

I sighed and put down my papers "I just...they all think I'm going to sell them out. When have I ever given the inkling that I'd do something like that?"

"Going public with Malfoy," Neville said from the other side of the room. I looked over at him with a  slight expression of shock on my face. He shrugged "I'm not saying it's true, I'm just saying that you should've known this would be the consequences"

I laughed in disbelief "Yeah okay" I said, and picked up my things before grabbing my bag and going to leave. Luna grabbed me softly "Don't leave...I think it's great you are finally able to express your love in public."

I smiled, softly removing her hand "But he obviously doesn't. I mean, you two know how it feels not to be out about your low for each other." I looked between them "I wouldn't change my decision even if I could. I know who I am, I hope you guys do as well. I'll see you later" I waved softly and walked out.

I walked for a little before running into Draco, in a hallway full of people, he went to kiss me but I pulled away "Not right now." I said quietly and walked past him.

He followed me to an empty hallway and grabbed me, the same way as Luna did. "What's going on?" He asked, leading me to a bench. I looked down, if I told him he'd try to solve it, but this is one problem neither of us couldn't fix. "Y/N, tell me, please"