Comfortable Silence

I want to thank you for 12.7k reads, the growth of this story had been insane, I'm thankful for every single one of you. Also, the song, Sweet Creature, above is what I thought this chapter aligned with, I would recommend listening to it while reading! <3
_______________________________

"It's hard when we argue, we're both stubborn.....I know" ~Harry Styles

Twenty-Two days, I hadn't seen or talked to Draco in twenty-two days. I owled him but no response...the deja vu was too much to handle and I had no one to talk to. Luna and Neville were out and Spencer's parents didn't understand how it worked.

My parents had been cold to me all summer, I assume they found out about Spencer. They hated muggle-borns and in return hated me for a while.

--------
I went to grab myself lunch but was surprised by my mom already preparing it. I quickly went downstairs and sat on the island. My dad set a plate down for me and him, I looked around for mom's plate, but there wasn't one.

"Your mom is at the Malfoys, which is why I want to talk to you." He said fear flooded through me, if he found out about me and Draco, what happens to Astoria? "We're going to the Malfoy's in two weeks, we have a meeting...for our future," He said.

I knew what the Malfoy's stood for still, and deep down I knew what that meeting entailed. I hope it wasn't, I hoped it was another meeting between pureblood families.

I didn't respond to him, I set my fork down and walked upstairs. He called for me but I ignored it, when I got to my room I immediately began drafting a letter.

Dear Draco,
I doubt you'll even answer this, you haven't answered any of my letters. I assume you knew I would be going to your house in two weeks, and if it means what I think it does...that means you've been hiding shit from me again, and this is about me this time so I can't excuse it this time.

I just wish you would respond, we've been saying for a while now Draco. I want to be able to trust hands if you can't even tell me that my parents are death eaters how am I supposed to trust you?

~Y/N

I called Callie over and attached the letter to her arm and sent her off. I paced around my room angrily, j should be excited to see him but I didn't feel that.

An owl came to my window a few minutes later, I was surprised when it held a black envelope. I removed the letter, giving it a small treat before opening the letter.

Don't come.
~Draco

I couldn't ignore the anger that boiled within me, almost a month of no reply and that's all I get?

I have to show, my father has given me no choice Draco. Nice hearing from you after a whole month though!
<3 Y/N

I sent the letter and his reply came not even ten minutes later.

I was busy Y/N. Find a way, you're the smartest girl I know, please don't come.
~Draco

My foot tapped against my floor, less angry than before, but the anger resided.

I'm going despite what I try. You know how my family is, Draco. What is so bad over there that you don't want me to know?
~Y/N

I sent the letter, but after an hour with no reply, I went to bed, disappointed.

-----------
Three days until going to the Malfoy's

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my window, I groaned, slowly getting up and opening the window.