The Return Of The Dreams

Ok, so this book hit 7k reads and I just can't believe it. I was so nervous to post this story. As I've written more, and because of my wonderful readers, I've become more and more confident in writing this story. Thank you all so much.

I wanna clear up something about the new character, Spencer. Spencer's character was inspired by Spencer Reid from criminal minds, however, he is a side character. Like Neville, there is no romantic relationship, I just think she needs a good friend and so that's why he is there. He is not replacing Draco because...this is a Draco story. Ok, wanted to clear the air on the whole Spencer thing, anyways please enjoy this chapter, and thank you again.

___________________________________________

I sat in hagrid's garden, rubbing my hands together as the cold air blew past me, I looked up at the astronomy tower. I heard a yell from up in the infamous tower and my eyes shot up.

"I have to kill you! Or he'll kill me" the voice yelled, it seemed so familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it. While trying to figure out who it was I had completely forgotten what the voice had said until I looked back up to the astronomy tower and saw someone falling from it. I opened my mouth to scream until I saw someone running towards me.

I woke up in a cold sweat, I was breathing faster than I ever had before. I looked around and saw everyone fast asleep. I took deep breathes but I had to get out of that room, it felt like the walls were closing in on me.

I got off my bed and put on slippers, after closing the door and running downstairs I looked around. My hands shook violently as I sat down on the couch, I rested my head on my hands as I stared at the flooring.

I felt a tear fall down my face, as it traveled down my face and hit the floor I couldn't help but think about how long it had been since this had happened. When I had dreams like this one I never forgot them and they haunted me, but something about this one, in particular, shook me to my core. The yelling of the familiar voice, the body falling from the tower, the person running towards me was all too much.

I felt my hands press against my face as I wiped my eyes. I tried to calm myself but to no avail. I heard a soft knock on the wall the stood near the stairs. I looked up and saw Spencer, I sighed to myself wondering how he had found me and why it was here. I looked back down at the floor and watching my feet tap against the hard floor.

"Y/N, I can go if you want, I just heard you crying. I wanted to make sure your okay, can I sit down?" He said, I could tell he was next to the couch as his voice was much closer than usual.

"I guess..." I said, I looked up at him and wiped my eyes "It's no big deal, I can handle it on my own."

Spencer tilted his head slightly, I could tell he was analyzing me and my emotions, "From my experience, and I know we don't have the same life, but you can't handle everything on your own. You don't need to put walls up and put all of your issues onto yourself, you have people that love and care for you and they'll be there for you, you just got to let your walls down"

I stared at my shaking hands, deep down I knew he was right but I have been hurt too many times by people I trust that even letting someone in is terrifying to me. I wiped a falling tear from my face and looked up at him "I know...but I can't. What if someone hurts me again?"

"Then you hurt for a while then you bring yourself back. It's okay to be upset but you learn from those experiences and grow as a person. When you put these walls up, Y/N, you take the chance of bringing yourself back  away." He sighed "When you're ready to talk, I'll be here, if you want me to be" He started to get up before I quickly spoke up