Consequences of Holding Feelings Inside

Green. The ring was green. Why. Was. It. Green. I don't understand. I'm obviously not happy. Was Snape right?

snap "Y/N? Earth to Y/N?" Luna said. I snapped back to reality "sorry" I mumbled and stared at the platinum blonde in front of me. Draco had the same color hair as her...wait what am I saying. I don't like Malfoy.

"Y/N. Did you ever think that the ring has to do with your surroundings or your thoughts?"Luna said, holding my hand. I squeezed her hand "THAT'S IT!" I said and got up. I went to grab a quill and ink, only to remember I didn't have ink.

"Shit" I mumbled and turn to Luna and smiled innocently "lunaaaa, luny, my best friend," I said before she stopped me.

"I don't have ink, even though your kissass was working" she smiled. My eyes widened hearing her curse. Maybe I'm a bad influence on her.

"You aren't. I have other friends like the Golden Trio" she said. Did I say that out loud? Dang, it. Wait...did she just say she is friends with the Golden Trio. Hermonie is a part of that group, maybe she can figure it out.

"Well, I was going to write to 'Sherbet' but no ink. So" I said looking around the common room, Luna and I were the only ones in there.

"Well you have two options, beg someone else from another house orrrr meet me with the golden trio tomorrow," she said and pulled me back down to sit next to her. She laid her head on my lap and I braided her hair

"the third option, I could never figure it out and let it eat me up inside?" I smiled before I saw her glare "nevermind then, option two, I've always wanted to meet Harry anyways." I said and she smiled and sat up

"Oh, wonderful! Hermonie will love you! She's a little bit cookoo but that's fine. Also, she is very much into Ron, as he is into her to but they don't know yet so" she put her finger to my mouth "shhh"

I laughed and moved her finger off. "How could someone not know when someone's their soulmate" I smiled. Luna started laughing "I don't know, why don't you ask the woman in the mirror?" she smiled

"What do you mean missy," I said crossing my arms and glaring at her or at least trying to. She smiled and laid her head back down

"Oh, you'll know soon" she smiled

———————-

After we woke up on Saturday, aka Hogsmeade day, we headed down to the courtyard. We saw the trio and luna grabbed me and ran to them.

"This is Y/N L/N" Luna introduced me to them. Ron smiled and awkwardly but sweetly shook my hand.

"Okay so, Ron the boy who loved, Hermione the girl who knew, and Harry the boy who lived?" I said and they all stared at me "I have too much time on my hands..."

"My own nickname!" Ron smiled like a child as Hermione smiled. "Y/N, luna told us all about you, you're-" she was interrupted by Harry "the girl who stood up to Malfoy" he high-fived me. I smiled

"So, what's it like being the Golden Trio?" I smiled as we walked to Hogsmeade.

———————-

"Harry, she was obviously asking you out!" I said as Harry told me about Cho. "How was I supposed to know, girls, they are so confusing" he mumbled.

I laughed and drank my butterbeer. "Hey Y/N, that's a nice ring, where'd ya get it from," Hermione said pointing to it

I choked on my butterbeer. "Merlin looks bloody expensive!" Ron said as Luna hit my back,

"She does this a lot," Luna said as I wiped my mouth and glared at her. "Anyways, since you're wondering, okay so I got this for Christmas" I started explaining everything as Hermione listen closely.