Caught

Hi loves!  I'm sorry it's been so long since I uploaded, a lot was going on for me! I hope you are all well! I should be uploaded more consistently. 

Christmas had always been a bittersweet holiday for me. The only consistent one was my loved ones, and hiding my mark was getting harder and harder. I always feared luna and Neville seeing it, and what they would think of me, would they even hear me out?

I know if I was them, I wouldn't.

Christmas Day

"Y/N, wake up," Luna said, jumping on top of me. I groaned and pushed her onto the ground, maybe a little harder than I meant to, but then again I have mentioned that I am not a morning person. Luna seems to forget that as she rips the blanket off me abruptly. 

I immediately cover my arm, the feeling of guilt lingering at the back of my head as she looks at my arm for a split second before looking back at me. She says nothing but just folds my blanket and sets it on my trunk.

"Good morning to you too Luna." I groan and sit up, reconsidering all of my life choices. Luna sits next to me on my bed and lays her head on my shoulder. "Merry Christmas Y/N," She says, yawning.

I smiled and got up, letting luna fall and laughing a little. She stares at me, a little ill-intentioned but gets up anyway. I smile and lead her downstairs for our gifts.

We open our gifts, hers were new glasses so add to her collections, I got treats from Narcissa, a plant from Neville, homemade gifts of photos from Draco, and glasses from luna, which we laughed about. 

"Thank you, Luna, I love you" I hugged her tightly and she returned it but not as strong as she usually did. 

Shit.

---------

Everything felt off with Luna since the morning, I couldn't shake the feeling that she saw my death mark, and she's luna so she wouldn't say anything but I knew she knew. 

I sat next to her but she wouldn't even look at me, it wasn't her but then again, I wasn't me anymore. So towards the end of breakfast where she still hasn't even looked at me, I finally left the table. 

I was panicking, I knew this day would come but I wasn't ready. Not today...

-------

My throat felt like it was closing, my body was shaking and I felt like the walls were closing around me. I ran to Draco's room, I knew he would be in there, he always was at this time. I opened the door quickly and was met with half-naked Draco. 

"Draco," I said brokenly, forgoing his nakedness, it wasn't anything I hadn't seen before, and he didn't care because he immediately walked over to me and grabbed my face. 

"Y/N, love what's the matter." He said wiping a tear from my face. 

"they....they know," I said hoarsely, my voice breaking

"They know...." He trailed

"Luna, she pulled the blanket off of me and I think she saw my arm, Draco she won't even look at me," I said, my body now trembling with fear and guilt. It was overtaking me, everything was spinning and I felt so awful.

"Hey, I've got you, can we sit down?" He asked, I nodded and he lead me to his bed and held me tightly while I sobbed on his shoulder.  

"Y/N, my love, I need you to breathe," He said, placing his hand on my thigh comfortingly, I tried taking deep breathes but failed. 

"I...can't lose her...i" I tried to get out but it didn't work. He held me tighter "Hey, I've got you, have you tried explaining to them?" 

I shook my head "They wouldn't listen, remember my reaction when I found out you were one?"