Secrets and Proudness

tick tick

Ok, it was a metaphorical clock but it felt real. We were in the DADA exams. I knew almost all the information, except for one.

"What do you think of to produce a Patronus", I wrote down the answer, despite never being able to produce my own Patronus I knew what you had to have to do it.

tick

I heard a chair scatch against the floor and saw Hermione getting up.

That smart bitch.

——————-

Umbridge scrunched up their face stood up in the front of the classroom. Her annoying smile hurting my eyes.

Bang

A sound from outside. It sounded like fireworks. I was confused and looked over at Luna who was smiling. She already finished her test and was waiting...for something.

Bang

Another bang and Umbridge went to the door. I looked over and a red firework came in and exploded. I stifled a laugh as Umbridge looked out the door. Suddenly the twins came rushing in on their broom. I smiled brightly. They were throwing fireworks everywhere and our papers scattered all over the floors.

Not getting those back. I smiled hugely as the Twins laughed. I burst out laughing as Draco and his goons were chased by the fireworks. I saw Crabbe glare at me and whisper something to Draco who smirked. That couldn't mean anything good.

I ignored them and watched as a firework dragon appeared and chased Umbridge. Luna was wiping tears from her eyes, laughing. We all ran out to see them...leaving. They were leaving. I mean I didn't think they would stay but something inside me was sad. I wasn't close to them but they always made me laugh... 

Anyway, I will not be sad. They flew upon their broom and drew a "W". I looked over at Ron who smiled at me "I'm a Weasley too!" he mouthed excitedly

"I know" I laughed and mouthed back. Then, I saw peeves saluting them. He had never done that before. Wow

"Give her hell for us!" They yelled out

And so, in their honor, we did just that.

——————————-

Lee Jordan had snuck a Nifler into Umbridge office. Luna and I charmed her office so that when she was 'punishing' a student, the same spell would happen to her. Even Neville got into the action, putting a sleeping plant in her teabag so we would miss a day of exams. Everyone did a lot of stuff. We all hated her.

Neville told me all about what he did. I felt like a proud mother. Though when I said that he glared at me for a while. Note to self: don't call yourself a mother to nevi.

——————

I was skipping down the hall, Luna and I always used to go together but she was sleeping.

"Perfecto Totals!" a deep voice said behind me as I froze

I mentally groaned, figuring it was Draco or his goons. It was Crabbe, what a surprise!

I unfroze but didn't move, I knew he'd catch me anyways. He grabbed my arm and started dragging me.

"Is this for what happened with Umbridge, because then you could just deal with me on your own? You learned enough from Malfoy anyways" I said, not expecting a response

"Hm, I know a better way to get you to shut up," he said and shoved me against a wall. He smiled an evil smile. He leaned down to kiss me before I shoved him off of me.