Chapter 56: Jaeyong

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

Emma found herself once again in the dance studio getting ready for practice. She sat on the floor and stared at the ceiling, this was their last week of practice and it also meant that the day for her to leave was getting closer.

Her fellow groupmates were either stretching or just arriving at the dance studio in this early morning. It was Monday morning, so most of them were tired, lazy, and sleepy. However, that energy could not transfer to their practice which is why most of them drank coffee or energy drinks.

Emma took a sip of her coffee and smiled. Jieun cringed as she watched Emma drink the coffee and look at her brother. "I still don't understand how she can drink Jaemin's coffee deathly drink and like it? It's eight shots of expresso!"

"Yeah, I don't know either" Jinwoo responded.

Emma looked at them with a blank expression. "it's not that bad", she told them.

"Whatever you say", Jinwoo said with his hand up defensively.

Emma rolled her eyes and stood up from the floor. She connected her phone to the Bluetooth speaker and clapped her hands loudly to get everyone's attention. "okay, is everyone ready to start practicing?" She asked them and they nodded.

"yes ma'am", Miyoung responded.

"cool we are starting with regular, so get into position", she told them and they obediently did what they were told.

Since they had learned all the choreographies they needed to learn, now they just had to drill them and practice them more. However, their choreographer was no longer available for the week so Emma was left to take charge of the practices. It was her first time leading the practice, so she hoped that everything went fine.

"5 6 7 8"

"No no, no Jaehyun, you cannot feed Felipe chocolate!" Taeyong exclaimed and took the chocolate away from Jaehyun.

Jaehyun pouted and then pointed at the parrot. "But look at the way he's looking at me"

"Felipe wants chocolate" The parrot chirped and Taeyong rubbed his temples in frustration.

"unless you want him to get sick then do not fall for his tricks", The oldest told Jaehyun who in return just sighed and nodded obediently.

"Taeyong mean" The parrot exclaimed.

Taeyong looked at the parrot in disbelief. "I am not mean"

Before Taeyong could get into an argument with a parrot, his phone rang out loud. He looked at the screen of his phone and noticed that Ten was calling him. He was a little stranged out but answered the call nonetheless.

Taeyong's phone

Taeyong: hello

Ten: We have an emergency *Ten said in clear panic which immediately made Taeyong go into serious mode*

Taeyong: what do you mean?

Ten: can't explain over the phone. I need you and Jaehyun to come to my apartment now, something happened and oh god just come

Taeyong: okay okay we're going

Taeyong hung up the phone and looked at Jaehyun who was in the midst of feeding Felipe chocolate. "no.", Taeyong told him and then put the parrot back in its cage before dragging Jaehyun by the ear to Ten's apartment. While he dragged Jaehyun by the ear, he also scolded the younger for even trying to give Felipe Chocolate. Once they were at Ten's apartment, Taeyong knocked and was let in by Johnny who tried not to laugh as he saw his friend being pulled by the ear. Plus it was not the time to be joking around.