Chapter12: Jaeyong

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

2 weeks later from last Jaeyong chapter

Monday

"Wakey wakey, it's time to wakey" Taeyong sang as he walked into Emma's room with a smile. He opened the curtains in her room letting the sunlight in. These past two weeks he and Jaehyun had become very close with Emma. Even though it seems like a little bit of time, it was actually quite a lot considering that they live together and see each other almost all day.

"I need sleep" Emma murmured with her eyes closed. She covered herself with the blanket hoping that Taeyong would let her sleep more, but Taeyong wasn't having any of that today.

"Nope", he said and pulled the blanket off her.

"Today is an eventful day! we got our second mission", he excitedly exclaimed. Yeah, they're second mission. The first mission was to get to know Emma better which they did in the past two weeks.

Emma looked at him in disbelief and groaned, how could he be so active early in the morning. But if this is what a mom was for, then she gladly accepted it. Emma had never had someone to wake her up, so this was refreshing for her.

Emma sighed and lazily stood up from her comfortable bed.

"Oh and breakfast is ready", Taeyong said and exited the room with a smile. Now he was going to go wake up Jaehyun.

Taeyong got to his shared room with Jaehyun and jumped on top of the younger. "Jaehyunnie, wake up!" This caused the latter to wake up from the impact of Taeyong jumping on top of him.

"Taeyong let me sleep", Jaehyun groaned with his eyes closed. Taeyong was awed by Jaehyun's beauty and his morning voice was everything for Taeyong. It took Taeyong a while to function correctly and remember why he was there.

"But breakfast is ready and we have our second mission", Taeyong pouted. Jaehyun sighed and pushed Taeyong off him so he could get ready for the day. Taeyong smiled and went out of the room not before saying. "Don't take too long"

Jaehyun wanted to stay in bed and sleep, but Taeyong was sometimes really persistent and Jaehyun didn't feel like fighting with him. Plus Taeyong pulled his puppy eyes, he used the adorable card on him. With laziness, Jaehyun showered and changed into a black shirt with black cargo pants and black and white converse.

Emma also didn't want to get out of bed, but from the two weeks that she's been living with Jaehyun and Taeyong she learned to listen to Taeyong. It was no lie that Taeyong would always get his way no matter what.

Emma sighed and looked through her clothes which weren't a lot. Even though Taeyong and Jaehyun had bought her some it was still a little. Mostly because she didn't let them spend a lot of money on her. In the end, she decided to wear black cargo pants and a white shirt with black and white converse, and let her natural black hair down.

Jaehyun and Emma arrived at the table at the same time. Both wore a sleepy face which made Taeyong coo because they look so similar, especially since they were wearing the same thing except different color shirts. Actually, Jaehyun and Emma looked a lot like each other they even had the same last name. Maybe, Emma was actually his blood daughter. Taeyong shook off his thoughts and told them to sit. The three ate breakfast with Taeyong being the only one talking.

"...our second mission" Taeyong remembered and grabbed the red envelope that contained a letter inside. "I'll read it"

"For Jaeyong couple: WoW you guys survived two weeks!