The end.

Jinwoo sighed happily as he closed his laptop. He had just finished writing his first book called "the baby project". He felt accomplished and happy with the attention the book had received and felt sad to know that it had finally ended.

However, it felt good to know that he had finally finished one of his projects and with success. That made him want to do a victory dance which he did.

"What are you doing?" His twin sister asked as she looked at him weirdly. She had just opened the bedroom door to tell him something and found him dancing.

Jinwoo flinched as he heard his sister's voice and place his hand on his heart which was beating at a fast pace. "Oh shit, you scared me"

"It's not my fault that you were in your own world", Jieun said defensively.

"Shut up"

"Anyways papa told me to tell you that dinner is ready", she said.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second I just need to do something real quick", he said as he looked at his closed laptop.

"Whatever I still need to tell Xuxi that dinner is ready", she told him as she referred to their younger brother Jungseok who they called Xuxi, "by the way Miyoung and her family are coming to dinner"

"And you tell me this now", he said with a panic in his voice, knowing that he looked like trash and his crush would be coming over.

"Not only them, but the rest of our parent's friends are also coming", she also said as she walked away to go find their youngest brother.

"Why does no one tell me this stuff" He murmured under his breath as he searched for more presentable clothes.

Once he changed into something more presentable and sprayed cologne on himself he headed downstairs. He saw some of his parent's friends and greeted them along with their kids. The house was full of people that Jinwoo had to greet but he got through most of them until he bumped into his papa.

"Hi papa, you need help with something?" He asked his dear father.

"Nope, everything is covered", his papa responded.

Then someone called out his papa's name. "Hey Jungwoo, have you seen my phone?"

"Don't tell me you lost it again Lucas", Jungwoo said in disbelief.

"Dad, how do you even manage to lose your phone", Jinwoo said with a baffled expression and Lucas shrugged in response.

"Hey there loves", Junseo said as he kissed Jungwoo and Lucas on the lips before kissing Jinwoo's forehead. Of the three, Junseo was the most affectionate parent that liked to embarrass their kids.

Jinwoo looked at them disgusted. "Dad whyyyy?"

Junseo rolled his eyes at his son. "You just wish you could kiss Miyoung, don't you?"

That surely shut up Jinwoo.

Suddenly someone else joined the conversation. "Jungwoo hyung, do you have watermelon?" Mark Lee asked.

"Jinwoo can help you with that, Junseo and I need to help Lucas find his phone", Jungwoo told his long-time friend.

Jinwoo looked at Mark with a smile. "Common uncle Mark I'll lead the way to your watermelon"

On the way to the watermelon, the two caught up and talked about how Jinwoo was doing in school. While those two had a normal conversation, the others were catching up with each other and the kids were playing.

The 2000's liners were having a blast talking about the things they have been doing and remembering their young days when they were in college and high school. Some of them wondered what would have happened if they were famous. However, the conversations revolved more around the fact that the youngest of them was pregnant with their first child.

While most of them had kids by now, Shotaro and Sungchan were having their first baby. It was great news but that just meant that the family was growing more.

On the other hand, we had the 1999 liners who were just joking around and being loud. of course, the four had gotten together after Lucas found his phone and Mark had gotten his watermelon.

The more mature adults were chatting out at the table outside. Even after years, they were all still in great chaos when together.

Yuta who had become a math teacher and also the math teacher of a lot of their children was in a good mood to expose the children he had in his class." by the way Taeyong, Jeffrey is still failing Math. Chenle, Jiro skipped class yesterday, and Hansol I found Joshua in a closet with Fengmian two days ago", Yuta told his friends.

Chenle didn't even spare them a glance before he stood up to go talk to his son. Jisung followed knowing that he had to calm down Chenle before he killed their eldest son, while also carrying their youngest son, Lei.

On the other hand, Hansol decided to ignore it for right now and would make sure to talk to Joshua about this later. Especially because he was found with Fengmian, Xiaojun's, Yangyang's, and Hendery's son.

Taeyong sighed and looked at his husband. "you were supposed to supervise that Jeffrey did his work", he told Jaehyun.

"and I did but after a while, we got bored and went to get ice cream", Jaehyun responded with an innocent smile.

While Taeyong scolded Jaehyun, a knock was heard on the front door. Jieun, being the closest to the door, opened it and smiled upon seeing her favorite aunt. "aunt Kangmi! uncle Josh", she exclaimed in happiness and let Kangmi and Josh in.

"bitches your favorite person is back!" Kangmi yelled, and immediately all of the children ran to hug her. She then took out the money from her bag and started handing each and one of the money. "here's money for you and you and you and all of you"

Kun looked at her and sighed. "you need to stop giving them money"

"why? look at their happy faces", she replied.

"last time you gave them money, Jian bought alcohol", Kun said and Kangmi looked at him with an 'oh' expression.

"was it at least the good kind?"

"Kangmi!", he exclaimed.

"Okay fine", she said and clapped her hands to get everyone's attention, "everyone please use your money correctly and not stupidly"

"okay", they responded in unison.

A second later, Jungwoo called all of them out because dinner was ready. "dinner is ready !", he yelled.

They all went outside and found a seat at the long table. Dinner was filled with laughter, jokes, and just catching up. At some point, Jinwoo excused himself from the table to go get Miyoung a jacket since she was cold. Once in his room, he grabbed the jacket and was about to leave but stopped to see the closed laptop.

He sighed and smiled before going back to his big family.

the end.

................................................................................................................................................................

How was the ending?

:)

~Rose🌹<3