Chapter 5: Kunsol

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

As you might imagine Kun was the last one to leave the WayV dorm because he had to make sure that everyone left safely and with everything they needed. Surprisingly for him, Ten had been the first one to pack and leave, he seemed to be in a hurry. After Ten, it was Lucas who had left, then the trio, and a little after, Sicheng.

So now Kun was driving to his new apartment. All day he had been wondering who his partner was and Kangmi refused to tell him. He was getting more curious by the minute.

Finally arriving at his destination Kun parked in an empty space, and got down. He grabbed his suitcase and backpack before heading to the elevator. There he pressed the button for the fourth floor. Once on the fourth floor, he looked for his specific apartment. After finding the right apartment he put the passcode and went inside just to be met with the surprise of his life.

"Han-sol" Kun whispered shakily.

The Korean smiled nervously and took a step close to him, but Kun moved back. The latter dropped his things, and with his heart beating fast, he ran to his cousin's apartment.

Kangmi was calmly drinking her tea when suddenly someone started harshly knocking on her door. Just the person she had been waiting for the whole day.

"JEON KANGMI! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!"

Alright, Kangmi had two options, to open the door and die, or to not open the door and die later. Obviously, she went with the first option, because the sooner the better. She lazily stood up from the couch and opened the door to be met with an angry Kun.

"hello there lovely cousin", Kangmi said with a smile as she backed away slowly since Kun was glaring at her. Kun took off his shoe, and that was when Kangmi knew that she had to run. She ran like her life depended on it. On the way, she managed to call her twin brother for help.

"You can run but I don't miss Kangmi", Kun said and aimed his shoe at Kangmi. The shoe didn't miss and now Kangmi was on the floor rubbing her head.

"ouch", she whispered and crawled to the kitchen to hide. She wasn't ready to face her angry cousin. Obviously, she didn't make it to the kitchen because Kun dragged her by her feet to the living room. You can tell both of them are really close.

Just in time, Junseo walked into the apartment. "What is going on?!"

Kun got distracted for a moment upon seeing Junseo. "When did you come back?!"

However, before Junseo could answer Kun pointed at him accusingly. "Were you aware of what she did?"

Junseo looked at his twin who was hiding behind the couch. "What did you do?"

"The unspoken name", Kangmi squealed. Junseo came to a realization and slowly started backing up to the couch.

Kun glared at Junseo. "You knew?!"

Junseo ran to hide with his sister but on the way was hit on the shoulder with an orange. Kun was right behind them with a pillow and was gonna hit them, but they gave him a pleading look.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry but please spare our life" They both said at the same time.

Seeing how Kun stopped and gave them a warning look. Kangmi quickly stood up and pulled her brother up with her, while Kun regained his composure. "I can explain,'' she exclaimed.

"She can explain"

"You have 1 minute", Kun said with his arms crossed and Kangmi was glad that she at least had time to explain her actions.