Chapter 29: Markhyuck

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

Donghyuck shook the peacefully sleeping Mark by the shoulders. "Marker wake uuuuuuup"

"let me sleep" Mark grumbled without opening his eyes.

Donghyuck froze for a moment upon hearing Mark's voice and gulped. It was so deep, soft, and sexy. He caught himself and shook his head to stop the perverted thoughts from coming.

"Lee Minhyung wake up or I will slap you" Donghyuck threatened when he noticed that Mark wouldn't budge.

Mark groaned and glared at the younger, but still complied with the request knowing that Donghyuck was capable of slapping him. "why did you wake me up?" Mark asked with a raised eyebrow.

Now that Donghyuck thought about it, why did he wake the older one up? "I don't know just because..."

Mark clenched his jaw and glared at the younger. He was annoyed because he was having a good sleep, one that he really needed. Donghyuck noticed this and slowly go off the bed.

"Lee Donghyuck stop.right.there.", Mark calmly but sternly said.

Oh shit, he used the full name. Donghyuck stopped and looked at Mark with innocent eyes. "yes?... Markie poo"

"you're telling me that you woke me up for nothing"

"yup that's exactly what I did" Donghyuck responded as a matter of fact and tried to run out of the room. Keyword "tried" because Mark was fast enough to pull him back to bed and pin him down, so now Mark was on top of Donghyuck. The younger gulped as he looked into Mark's eyes and looked away not being able to maintain eye contact with the older.

Donghyuck couldn't deny that he liked the position they were currently in, but wow Mark was handsome. On the other hand, Mark didn't really know what had gotten into him when he pinned Donghyuck down when he could've just let him go. He looked at Donghyuck's beautiful face before whispering in the younger's ear. "sunshine, next time you wake me there will be a punishment"

Donghyuck blushed a deep red and stayed laying on the bed even after Mark got off and left to change. Once the younger got his senses back he smiled to himself and left to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After Mark got ready for the day, they ate breakfast as calmly as they could.

"Another mission came in today" Donghyuck announced with a smile and read the letter.

"For Markhyuck: One month has passed! Can you believe that?

Your mission for this week and next week have been put together just like the past missions.

For the next two weeks, you have to complete the list and send me a picture every time you do something on the list:

-take baby jun to a park

-eat ice cream

-family photoshoot

-surprise baby jun with a present

-movie marathon

-play dress up

-bake something

~Kangmi"

"This will be easy", Donghyuck said confidently when he finished reading the mission.

"Let's get ice cream today" Mark suggested and baby Jun's face immediately brightened.

"ice cream? baby jun loves ice cream"