Chapter 7: Markhyuck

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

"mark hyung"

"mark hyung"

"Mark hyung"

"Mark hyung"

"WHAT?!", Mark yelled at Donghyuck with frustration. Donghyuck rolled his eyes, he had been waiting for Mark to finish packing for quite a while now, and guess what? he got bored so he decided to bother his Mark.

"Nothing" The younger responded with a playful and teasing smile.

Mark glared at him, he really wasn't in the mood to deal with Donghyuck since earlier he had a talk with Kangmi that pissed him off. "Let's go, I'm done", he said with a serious face and walked out of the room with his suitcase. Donghyuck followed him silently, it wasn't his intention to make Mark really mad.

Actually, Donghyuck was worried since he had noticed Mark not being in the mood to talk to anyone. The older had his eyebrows furrowed and was wearing a scowl on his face.

"HYUCK AND I ARE LEAVING" Mark announced to the members who were still in the dorm. He walked out of the dorms without sparing a glance at anyone. Donghuyck, however, properly bid goodbye to everyone, apologized for Mark's behavior, and followed Mark.

"Mark leeeeee", a deep voice called his name.

"What now?" Mark angrily snapped not realizing who was the one who called his name,

"That's not a way to greet your Hyung", Chanyeol said and acted offended.

Mark's eyes widened once he realized who it was. "I'm so sorry Hyung", he said and continuously bowed in apology until Chanyeol had to stop him.

"Yeah, Hyung excuse Mark's behavior". Donghyuck apologized as well, making Mark roll his eyes. "I think he's on his manly days", he whispered to Chanyeol.

But it wasn't low enough because Mark was able to hear it clearly. "I swear to god Donghyuck", Mark said as he glared at Donghyuck. Chanyeol stared at them amusedly but decided not to ask or say anything. He remembered when that used to be him and Baekhyun.

"Let's go before you two kill each other". Chanyeol told them and helped them put their stuff in the car. The whole ride to the apartment was quiet and tense. Mostly because Mark didn't look or talk to Donghyuck.

'Maybe I shouldn't have bothered him that much but to be fair his reactions are cute, should I apologize?', Donghyuck thought to himself, he was really conflicted.

"Were here" Chanyeol announced as he parked in an empty parking space. "But before you get down I have to tell you that I will only be your driver from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are my days off", Chanyeol explained. Donghyuck and Mark nodded in response before getting their suitcases and walking inside the building.

....

Nobody knew how this happened but Mark and Donghyuck were now arguing in front of their apartment. They were arguing about who should open the door.

"I want to open it" Donghyuck sternly stated with his arms crossed.

"Why does it matter?" Mark asked, frustrated about the whole situation. He actually didn't even know how they ended like this, but it was most likely the younger's fault.

Kangmi, who could hear them from inside her apartment, was amused to see them fighting over a door. "Calm down, I can hear you guys arguing from inside my apartment" She complained and both boys looked at her startled. How long had she been there?