Chapter 42: Norenmin

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

Renjun woke up squished between his two friends. He laid there and stared at the ceiling seeing as how he couldn't get himself out from in between Jeno and Jaemin. Only because Jeno was holding him down by the waist and Jaemin was snuggling into his neck. Not like he really minded being in this position...not the point though.

Actually, now that he has time to think about it, he's noticed that something has been going on between Jaemin and Jeno. Of course, he doesn't know what but he'll figure it out because he is Huang Renjun the smartest person ever...well not really but you get the point. However, before Renjun could think more about it he was brought out his thoughts by Jaemin.

"Renjunnie" Jaemin called out snuggling closer to him. Renjun blushed when he felt Jaemin's hot breath on his neck. He gulped and tried to think of rainbows and butterflies, but how could he keep his thought holy when the man was lightly kissing his neck. Keep calm Renjun keep calm.

To his sweet holy luck, a little creature came stumbling inside the room. "hyung!hyung!hyung! wake up! me hungry!!!" Minjae yelled as he tried to climb on the bed but failed. Jaemin chuckled and helped him get on the bed.

"min hyung!" He exclaimed and kissed Jaemin's cheeks. He then moved on to Renjun and did the same thing, this time exclaiming "jun hyung!"

When Minjae saw that Jeno was still asleep he smiled mischievously and jumped on him. Jeno immediately woke up and his first instinct was to make sure the toddler didn't fall from the bed. This waking-up style towards Jeno happened way too often, and so now Jeno just developed the instinct to check on Minjae.

"strong hyung is awake now!", He cheered and then kissed Jeno on the cheeks.

"What time is it?" Jeno asked sleepily as he played with Minjae.

Renjun grabbed his phone and checked the time. He gasped when he saw the time "7 am"

"7 AM!" Jaemin exclaimed making Minjae jump from surprise. That was a way too early time to be awake.

Renjun looked at the toddler who was looking at them innocently "you little devil"

"me hungry!!"

After feeding the toddler and having breakfast, Minjae fell back asleep. Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun decided to just hang out in the living room while the toddler slept. Jaemin was going through his phone, Renjun was taking a nap on the couch, and Jeno was watching a movie.

Jaemin's phone

From Kangmi: You, Renjun, and Jeno must be at SM by 10 am for further instruction about your mission. A small meeting at the usual NCT meeting room and do not bring the children with you.

Jaemin checked the time at it was 9 am and then looked at Renjun who was sleeping peacefully. They still had time before they had to be there.

Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun made it to the meeting pretty early. Surprised they took a seat and looked at everyone in the room.

"Hello everyone", Kangmi said monotonously. "I have good news, horrible news, and okay news, which ones do you want to hear first?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"horrible news" Renjun answered for all of them.

Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows, something was wrong definitely off, and they could all feel it.

"Okay, here we go..." She breathed in and out and they all looked at her expectantly. "yeah I can't tell you guys yet, I'm going to wait to tell the whole NCT"