Chapter 25: Jungseo

EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

One month had gone by and the twins were having the best time of their life. Their relationship with Junseo and Jungwoo had bloomed to the best of its potential. Jungwoo and Junseo acted like their parents but at the same time as their best friends. However, because they were so close to each other meant that twins always took the liberty to make fun of them. Honestly, it was quite remarkable how fast the twins could come up with snarky remarks.

Currently, they were all eating the breakfast that Jungwoo had prepared with Jinwoo's help. "Our third mission is here", Jungwoo said. He showed them the blue envelope which Jieun snatched from his hand.

"For Jungseo: One month has passed! Can you believe that? because I surely can't.

Your mission just like the other will last two weeks. For this mission, you two will be building a k-pop profile for Jieun and Jinwoo and will figure out what each of their talents is. (Singing, dancing, rapping, drawing, etc) You have to create a performance highlighting their talents. Take a video and send it to Kangmi by next Friday. You must also send the k-pop profile to Kangmi by next Friday. any questions, contact Xiaoyu." Jieun read out loud, slightly getting excited as she read each word.

"This will be interesting", Jinwoo said as he took another bite of his breakfast. He knew that Jieun had always dreamed of becoming a k-pop idol and this was something fun for her.

Jungwoo swallowed the food in his mouth before speaking. "Well we got to figure out your talents first", he said and Jieun looked at her brother knowingly.

"By the looks of it, it seems like you two already have something in mind", Junseo said when he noticed the look on Jieun's face.

Jieun turned to Junseo and nodded. "you already know us, we're always one step ahead of the game"

"Alright, what do you have?" Junseo asked curiously.

"Jinwoo is good at rapping...", Jieun started.

Jinwoo finished her sentence, "and she's good at singing"

"We used to do some busking," Jieun revealed with a smile as she remembered the times she and her brother would perform in the streets for money.

"because we needed money for some of our pranks," Jinwoo explained since that was all they used to do, and it did make some money to execute those pranks.

"However, we have no basic training...", Jieun said sheepishly, "so we just based it off what each other considered good"

"interesting", Jungwoo murmured, "so show us your skills"

"like right now?" Jinwoo asked, caught off guard.

Jungwoo nodded and smiled encouragingly. "Yes, like right now", he repeated.

"Okay then", Jinwoo said and looked at his sister, "What song?"

"uhh regular", she responded. Jieun counted to the three before humming the song.

"I got them racks on me (On me)

I brought the whole lit team with me

I might pull up in a spaceship

Hop out, it don't look like I live here", Jinwoo rapped and Jieun sang the adlibs.

"And now we in the zone (Oh)

Stand too close, might catch a cold

Crib came with a gate and a code

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah