Chapter 11: Kangmi

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

Friday of the second week

It was Friday and Kangmi was happy because she only had to be at work from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. And then she could go back to her apartment and take a nap, wake up and have some champagne because she's lonely. A regular and normal Friday. Well, of course, she still had to call and check in on Chensung, Xiaoyangdery, Yuwin, Norenmin, and Markhyuck.

She walked out of her apartment with a smile and her coffee in her hand. Only to be met with Johnny talking to someone on the phone outside of his apartment. Obviously being the reasonable best friend she is, she eavesdropped on the conversation.

"So you're getting here tomorrow? At what time? Which airport?"

Finding the conversation boring Kangmi was about to leave until she heard a certain name that made her stop. "Alright Josh, see you tomorrow"

Josh, the name that made Kangmi feel warm inside. The name that made her feel butterflies in her stomach. Now you may ask, who is Josh?

Josh is Johnny's young, handsome, and hot uncle. Yes, Josh is Johnny's uncle but Josh is only older than Johnny by 2 years. And older than Kangmi by 3 years. And Kangmi's longtime crush.

Kangmi silently walked to Johnny and took his phone.

Johnny was startled at first before seeing who it was. "Kangmi, what are you doing?"

"So Josh is coming"

Johnny sighed and nodded. He was actually planning on not telling her but God wasn't on his side today.

"Why is he coming?" Kangmi asked curiously since it wasn't a holiday or someone's birthday.

"He found out that I have a kid and now he wants to meet him", Johnny said and took his phone back. He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall. "And no, you cannot come with me tomorrow to pick him up"

"What?! why not?!" Kangmi whined and Johnny rolled his eyes, but Kangmi also knew why Johnny didn't want her to go. Because every time she sees Josh her love for him deepens. Just when she was about to say something, a short Thai male came out of the apartment.

"Johnny, why are you taking so long?" Ten whined since he missed his boyfriend even though the older one only stepped out for a call. Kangmi smiled and knew how to make Johnny take her to go pick up Josh.

Speaking Thai to communicate with Ten is what she did. "Chittaphon, please tell your boyfriend that he needs to take me tomorrow to pick up Josh"

"This is not my problem" Ten answered in Thai as he snuggled on Johnny's chest. They were definitely making Kangmi feel single. Johnny looked at them confused since he obviously didn't understand the language.

"If you don't I will release that pre-debut picture" She blackmailed him while still speaking in Thai. This caught Ten's attention as he turned to her with a face of disbelief.

"You wouldn't dare"

"Oh yes, I would"

"I hate you", ten said and sighed, "I'll see what I can do"

"Great! You have until 6 pm" And with that Kangmi left the couple since she still had to attend work.

Kangmi arrived at SM with a visible smile and greeted everyone with whom she came across. As she got in the elevator to go to her office, Freddy, her coworker, got in the elevator as well.