Chapter 45: Jaeyong

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

countdown: 1 month before Emma has to leave, 3 weeks before the concert

4:30 am

MONDAY

Emma woke up because of her alarm and cursed Yeongdo for making them wake up so early. She had her first practice with the rest for the mini-concert, something that they would start doing almost every day according to her schedule. Lazily she stood up from her comfortable bed and changed into something comfortable and sporty. She grabbed her stuff, an apple, and a water bottle and started heading out of the apartment when she remembered that she had to tell Taeyong and Jaehyun that she would be leaving.

Not wanting to disturb their sleep, she opted for leaving a note.

I'll be out with Miyoung and Youngmi for the whole day! don't miss me too much <3 ps. don't forget to feed Felipe

~Emma

Emma arrived at the dance studio where they would meet and found Joshua measuring Miyoung for clothing purposes, Yeongdo was doing something with the speaker, and Jian was on the floor sleeping. They were the only ones there at the moment since the others had yet to arrive. According to the schedule for the first day, they would focus on dancing, Emma's specialty.

"Alright Miyoung, I am done with you", Joshua said. He then looked to see who else had arrived. "Emma! come so I can measure you"

Emma snapped out of her thought's and walked to Joshua. While Joshua took her measurements, Jieun, Jinwoo, and David arrived looking sleepy. One by one they were measured by Joshua and tried to keep each other awake.

After everyone was done getting measured, Yeongdo had them sit on the floor. "ready for practice?" Yeongdo asked brightly and everyone groaned. "sounds like you are"

"Nope not even in the slightest" Jian answered sleepily.

"well this all needs to be ready within 3 weeks because the concert will be in THREE weeks", Yeongdo said and started handing them a packer of papers, "here are the lyrics to all the songs. The parts have already been divided, and the songs which you will actually dance to are highlighted. Not everyone will be in every performance so make sure you read which songs you are doing"

"This week you will focus more on the songs that require dancing, and I did hire a choreographer that will be here in a few minutes. Make sure to learn all the songs and practice the duos. Any questions?"

"No" The six teens responded as they went through the packet. Emma looked through most of her parts and was satisfied with them.

"Today you will start by learning Regular English version and 119 by NCT dream.", Yeongdo said just as their choreographer came in, "good luck"

The six teens stood up from the floor and greeted the choreographer respectfully then looked at their leader for some reassurance. Emma looked at her bandmates and gave them a reassuring smile.

Jaehyun and Taeyong woke up sometime later after Emma left. They were currently eating breakfast and reading Emma's note.

"I wonder what she's up to", Jaehyun said and then looked at Taeyong with a serious face, "you don't think they will do something illegal right? I mean three girls hanging out with each other...a lot can happen"

Taeyong rubbed his temples before answering. "I don't know Jae, but did you stop to think that maybe she just wants to spend more time with her friends before she leaves"