Chapter 16: Kunsol

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

Kun woke up in his usual empty bed and prepared himself for the day. He washed his teeth, changed into some comfortable clothes, and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. Of course, he also woke up Hansol, who has been sleeping on the bedroom floor which was an upgrade from sleeping on the couch.

Before Kun started to cook he noticed a red envelope right beside the front door. The envelope had been most likely slid in, and by the big letters that said 'second mission', he guessed that it had been Kangmi. Deciding to wait for the other two before opening the envelope, he started cooking the breakfast.

Humming and cooking peacefully, he failed to notice the pair of eyes staring at him with love and regret. Loved that never faded and regret from breaking the heart of the beautiful soul in front of him. Deciding that it was best to leave him alone while he was cooking, Hansol went to go wake up Jian.

Jian groaned when he heard the door open knowing very well that he had to get up from his comfortable bed.

Hansol stood by the door knowingly. "I know you're not asleep, so wash up and come eat breakfast"

"Do I have to?"

"yes"

and just then they heard the usual "breakfast is ready!" from Kun.

While eating, Kun told them about the envelope which had 'second mission' written on it. He was the one to open it and read it. "For this mission, Jian will meet new friends and the rest of NCT, and to make it more interesting I decided to make some families bigger. For example, your family now consists of 6 people.

Kun=papa

Hansol=dad

Renjun= oldest sibling

Yangyang= middle child

Chenle= middle child

Jian=youngest

Schedule for the next two weeks.

Week 1:

Monday= Jian meets Renjun

Tuesday=Jian meets Chenle

Wednesday= Jian meets Yangyang

Thursday= Jian spend the day with Renjun, Yangyang, and Chenle

Friday=Jian spend the day with Renjun, Yangyang, and Chenle pt.2

Saturday & Sunday= do whatever you want :)

Monday: Jian meet new friends

Tuesday: Jian meet new friends pt.2

Wednesday: Jian plans Kunsol date, shopping for outfits

Thursday: Kunsol date planned by Jian

Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Jian meets the rest of NCT (going to the beach weekend :) )", Kun finished off.

"Why so much? can't I ever just enjoy some sleep" Jian whined and the pair looked at him amused. All the boy did was sleep, eat, play soccer, shower and then sleep again.

Don't get them wrong, they have been bonding over the last two weeks and are already comfortable with each other. Jian especially became comfortable with them and called Kun 'papa', or 'mom' just to bother him and Hansol was 'dad'. Plus he was usually the one to break the moments of tension and bring some joy into their daily life.

"you know Jian, if you were to have a regular sleeping schedule you wouldn't always be so tired", said Kun in his not-so-motherly tone.

"wrong, it's all the puberty stuff of growing up", Jian responded like the smartass he is receiving a threatening look from Kun, "but you're right! I should probably fix my sleeping schedule, love you pops"