Chapter 39: Yuwin

{EDITED & PUBLISHED}

8 am

MONDAY

Yuta and Sicheng woke up feeling like it would be a good day. Snuggling close to each other and enjoying their moment in bed. They stayed in bed for a while before standing up and getting ready for their day. As usual, Yuta checked his phone for any notifications, and to his surprise, he found one.

Yuta's phone

From Kangmi: You and Sicheng must be at SM by 10 am for further instruction about your mission. A small meeting at the usual NCT meeting room and do not bring your child with you.

Yuta sighed and showed the message to Sicheng. "well then, we better start getting ready quickly", Sicheng said. He looked at the time, 8:40 am. Once both were done getting ready, Yuta made his way to make breakfast while Sicheng went to wake up Beomsoo.

"Beomsoo time to wake up" Sicheng softly said as he shook the little boy awake.

"win hyung...?"

"yes it's me" Sicheng answered and carried the little boy. With Beomsoo being still half asleep and cooperative he was able to change the little boy quickly. He then carried Beomsoo to the dining table where Yuta was already waiting for them.

Upon seeing them Yuta smiled. "Time to eat!" He exclaimed.

"hyyyung!" Beomsoo exclaimed and stuck out his arms wanting Yuta to carry him. Yuta chuckled and took him from Sicheng's arms.

"Sometimes I think he likes you more than me" Sicheng murmured as he helped Yuta place the last of the things on the table.

"not true I love win hyung and Yuta hyung equally" The little boy exclaimed and the two adults couldn't help but smile.

They ate their breakfast in peace and happiness.

Joy drove them to SM and also agreed to take care of Beomsoo while they went to the small meeting. "don't worry about Beomsoo! I'll take good care of him" Joy reassured them.

"we're trusting you with him", Yuta said and Joy looked at them with a smile, "and remember that Beomsoo is Kangmi's nephew"

"yup, good luck with your meeting!" She responded and waited for them to enter the building before driving away and heading to Red Velvet's dorm.

Yuta and Sicheng walked into SM with smiles and greeted everyone they came across with. They made their way to the meeting room where they were met by Mark, Donghyuck, Xiaojun, Yangyang, Hendery, Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung.

"Hello" Sicheng greeted all of them with a smile.

Renjun smiled back. " you seem to be in a good mood" Renjun commented.

"I just feel happy today" Sicheng responded as he sat in the empty seat next to Renjun and Yuta next to him.

"that's nice" Dongyuck murmured and Mark sighed tiredly. There was obviously something going on between those two and they could all see it, but they knew better than to mess with their problem. Plus Sicheng knew that Kangmi would resolve it like she always did because according to her there cannot be fights that could affect the team.

They maintained a conversation until Kangmi walked through the door with a coffee in hand and yawning.

"Hello everyone", Kangmi said monotonously. "I have good news, horrible news, and okay news, which ones do you want to hear first?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.