Chapter 32: Chensung

MONDAY

For Chensung: One month has passed! can you believe that? and I hope my foster puppy, Daegal, is doing okay.

Your mission for this week and next week have been put together just like the past missions. For the next two weeks, you have to complete the list and send me a picture every time you do something on the list:

-visit someone

-try different desserts and foods

-family photoshoot

-surprise Daegal with toys

-movie marathon

-play outside

-bake something

~Kangmi

"Lele, are you almost done?!"

"Chenle"

"Chenleeeee"

"Love"

"sweetheart"

"bae"

"babe"

"baby"

"baby boy"

"sweet potato"

"Park Jisung if you don't shut up right now, I will throw this tomato at you", Chenle threatened in irritation. Jisung pouted and let Chenle cook, while Daegal barked at Jisung to play with her. Poor Jisung, just wanted to know if the food was almost ready. However, Jisung smiled upon Daegal who was in between his legs and patted the dog's head in happiness. Then Chenle realized something. "did you just call me sweet potato...?"

"maybe", Jisung answered sheepishly.

Chenle mentally facepalmed himself and questioned the reason for the nickname."God, why am I with you?", he said with a "what the fuck?" tone.

"Because you loooove me", Jisung responded with a smile, "and I looove you"

"you're not wrong", Chenle said with a small smile as he continued to cook. "Park, can you pass me that bowl...?", the older asked as he pointed to a bowl. Jisung nodded in response and handed Chenle the bowl while holding Daegal in his arms.

Jisung sat back in his previous spot and let Chenle cook, and just admired how handsome Chenle looked as he cooked. The way his eyebrows would furrow in concentration and his lips would form into a pout when he couldn't figure out the next step, or ingredient. "isn't Chenle papa handsome?", Jisung asked Daegal, who immediately barked in response as if understanding what Jisung said.

Chenle smiled to himself and visibly blushed, but ignored the comment. He was fully concentrated on finishing cooking breakfast even though he knew that Park Jisung would continue to distract him without meaning to.

"and he's a great cook, what else could I have asked for", Jisung whispered to Daegal who licked him and barked cutely. Even if she didn't really understand everything Daegal could feel the love between Chenle and Jisung.

....

Later in the evening, the couple and Daegal were peacefully watching a movie when someone started aggressively knocking on the door. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and went to open the door while also making sure that Chenle and Daegal were safe. Once he opened the door, he was immediately pushed back inside. The other person locked the door while panting and gasping for air.

"Sehun hyung..?" Jisung murmured when he took a better look at the person in front of him. "are you okay?"

"give me a minute, this running stuff isn't for me", Sehun said as he tried to get his breathing back to normal. Once he did, he looked at them with a smile and greeted them casually. "so hi, how's life?"