Chapter 36: Jungseo

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

MONDAY

"JINWOO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING GIT"

"ME? ME? YOU'RE TELLING ME TO FUCK OFF WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS"

Junseo and Jungwoo looked at each other with concern as they heard the yelling coming from the twin's room and zoomed into the room. Jungwoo opened the door of the twin's bedroom and stood there for a moment trying to process the scene, while Junseo watched with amusement.

Jieun and Jinwoo had each other by the hair, literally, they were pulling on each other's hair while cursing at each other. Not to mention that the room looked like a mess, there were pillows, hair ties, and books on the floor. Oh and a shattered mirror. This reminded Junseo of when he fought with Kangmi.

"JEONG JIEUN AND JEONG JINWOO" Jungwoo yelled in anger and the two teens immediately froze and looked at Jungwoo with innocent eyes. However, they did not let go of each other's hair because one of them has to go down. "Junseo", Jungwoo said. Junseo immediately knew what Jungwoo wanted him to do.

Junseo approached the two teens and forcefully pulled them apart. He smiled at them and stood in between them, while they cursed at how strong he was.

Jungwoo crossed his arms and looked at them with a scowl. "explain now."

"Jinwoo took my George Weasley wand", Jieun said while she glared at her twin.

"and she took my phone", he retorted with crossed arms.

Jieun scowled and pouted. "Only because you wouldn't show me what you were writing"

"because it's my privacy", Jinwoo said more softly and calmly.

Jungwoo rubbed his temples and stopped himself from telling them how stupid they were. "Jieun you need to respect your brother's privacy", Jungwoo pointed out to her with a stare that told her to not disobey and then turned to Jinwoo and flicked his forehead, "and you should never put your hands on a girl"

"is that understood?" Jungwoo asked sternly.

"yes" They both responded.

"okay now hug and say sorry to each other"

Jinwoo and Jieun looked at each other with disgust and then at Junseo pleadingly but the older just shook his head. However, the two were saved by the notifications of their phones.

Junseo's phone

From Kangmi: Junseo, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get the twins to open up to you and Jungwoo about their past and get to know their story for this mission. However that mission you share with Jungwoo, your individual mission is to ask Jungwoo to be your boyfriend, and please stop complaining that you don't have the confidence to do it. I'll get people to help, but please believe in yourself. Also, can you come to the company? I need to talk to you about something.

Jungwoo's phone

From Kangmi: Jungwoo, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get the twins to open up to you and Junseo about their past and get to know their story for this mission. However, that mission you share with Junseo, your individual mission is to learn how to do 5 different types of braids. good luck!

Jieun's Phone

From Kangmi: Jieun, you must be at SM by 12 pm for further instructions about your mission.