Chapter 61: Yuwin

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

"do we have to go?" Yuta asked his boyfriend in a whiny tone.

"yes" Sicheng responded firmly.

Yuta sighed and pouted before looking at Sicheng with puppy eyes. "but isn't it so much better to just lay in bed and cuddle", he said.

"I'm not saying it's not but it's kind of rude to no go", Sicheng told his boyfriend. He stood in front of Yuta and placed both of his hands on Yuta's cheeks before kissing him lightly on the lips. "Please stop complaining"

"Okay fine I'll go to Johnny's bachelorette party", Yuta responded.

"great", Sicheng said with a smile before kissing Yuta on the lips once again.

Both got ready for the bachelorette parties and headed out once they were ready. This time Sicheng would be going to Johnny's and Ten's apartment while Yuta went to Jaehyun's and Taeyong's apartment.

Yuta and Sicheng shared one more kiss before parting ways. "I love you winwinnie" The Japanese whispered on top of Sichengs lips.

"I love you too Yuta, now get your ass inside that apartment and see you later" Sicheng responded with a smile as pushed his boyfriend towards Jaehyun's and Taeyong's apartment.

"See you later" Yuta replied before knocking on the apartment door and being let in by Park Jisung.

Sicheng knocked on Johnny's and Ten's apartment and was greeted by Huang Renjun, who opened the door for him. Renjun smiled brightly upon seeing his favorite ge and let him in immediately. "Hi Sicheng hyung, how are you?"

"I'm good, what about you?" Sicheng responded as they walked towards everyone.

"Wonderful" Renjun replied with a smile.

"Ah, are Jeno and Jaemin treating you right?" Sicheng asked the boy who he considers his little brother.

Renjun's face brightened upon the mention of his boyfriends. "Yup, they are amazing boyfriends" He exclaimed with a soft smile.

"I'm glad to hear that", Sicheng said as he ruffled the younger's hair.

Sicheng greeted everyone before taking a seat on the couch next to Donghyuck. The younger wasted no time clinging on to his hyung, who he barely sees, and showing his affectionate side.

Ten stood in front of everyone and clapped his hands loudly to get everyone's attention. "everyone, here is the plan for today. First, we're going to a movie theater to watch "fifty shades of grey" and then we're going to a karaoke place. After that, were going to a Korean barbecue place to drink and have meat. How does that sound?"

"Fun and like I'm about to get drunk", Donghyuck said excitedly.

"As long as you tell Mark that I did try to stop you from drinking", Yangyang said and Donghyuck gave him a thumbs up. Mark, Donghyuck, Yangyang, Xiaojun, and Hendery had actually met at the lobby and well Donghyuck had promised Mark that he wouldn't get too drunk. While Mark made Yangyang promise that he would watch the amount of alcohol Donghyuck consumed and Donghyuck promised Xiaojun and Hendery to stop Yangyang from drinking too much. You see where the problem is...but oh well.

Sicheng chuckled and ruffled Donghyuck's hair. "you turn legal and you're drinking left and right", he told the younger.

"Hyung, you gotta live your life before it's too late", Donghyuck said with a charming smile.