Chapter 15: Doil

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

Miyoung stood in the kitchen trying to decide what to make for breakfast. She was in between making pancakes or crepes, a specialty of hers. Did she ever mention that cooking is one of her hobbies and in the future, she wants to be a cook? because she does. After deciding that crepes were always the best option she started to cook.

After about a few minutes, Doyoung showed up only to be surprised by seeing Miyoung cooking.

"you're awake", Doyoung stated, surprised.

"Yup, I thought of cooking breakfast for you and Taeil as a thank you for taking care of me and because I want to practice my cooking skills", Miyoung responded with a smile.

She was really thankful for everything the two boys had done for her. They had taken her to many fun places such as the zoo, the aquarium, and the movies. Not to mention the times they would play in the park some kind of sport just for Doyoung to get competitive. It was fun, but the couple really only did all of this because they liked to see Miyoung smile and be excited to visit different places. She was like a real daughter to them.

"Can you wake up dad? I'm almost done!" Miyoung asked him and Doyoung nodded.

Walking to the room, Doyoung was thinking of ways to wake up Taeil until he found the perfect one. "MOON TAEIL WAKE UP" Doyoung screamed in Taeils ear. This was the best way he could think of waking up Taeil.

"You bitch", Taeil said at once. He opened his eyes grumpily and turned to glare at Doyoung only to find out that they were now centimeters apart.

Taeil stared at those beautiful eyes he loved, cheesy once he thought about it until he realized the actual situation and blushed. While Doyoung didn't expect Taeil to turn his head and was now very flustered. They were just centimeters apart. If Taeil were to move closer they would kiss. It was tempting but what if it ruined their friendship.

Miyoung went to check on them because they were taking too long and her eyes opened wide when she saw the scene. She slowly took out her phone, took a picture without flash, and left the scene slowly. She didn't say anything and went back to the kitchen.

Doyoung gulped and moved away quickly. "Wash up and come have breakfast, Miyoung cooked for us!", he said and left the room as quickly as he could while his cheeks turned a crimson red.

Taeil sighed and washed up. When he was done he went to the kitchen where he was met with Doyoung and Miyoung eating. Doyoung and Miyoung stopped eating, embarrassed, and looked at Taeil with apologetic eyes. Although Doyoung avoided his eyes. Taeil looked at them for a moment and then sat down.

"The food is really good" Taeil commented when he took a bite of the crepe. How could Miyoung be so good at cooking?

"I agree, where did you learn to cook?" Doyoung asked Miyoung, completely amazed by her cooking skills.

She swallowed the food in her mouth before responding. "I read a lot of cooking books in my free time and would help in the kitchen at the orphanage! the cook was really nice and would teach me recipes"

"By the way, our second mission came in today" Miyoung informed them and stood up to get the red envelope.

"Doil couple: WoW you guys survived two weeks!

Anyways, the name of your second mission is Friends and Family. For this mission, Miyoung will meet new friends and the rest of NCT, and to make it interesting I decided to make some families bigger. For example, your family now consists of six people.