Chapter 21: Chensung

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

Chenle sat in front of Daegal and threw the ball to the other side of the room. "go get it!", he said. Daegal excitedly ran for the ball and with some difficulty brought the ball back to Chenle. Chenle gave her a pat on the head which earned an excited bark from her.

"Good girl" Chenle smiled proudly and gave Daegal a dog treat, which the little puppy ate happily. Chenle heard the door click open and looked to see his boyfriend arriving with two bags.

Jisung entered the apartment and smiled at his boyfriend. "I'm back" The younger one announced as he walked up to Chenle and Daegal. Upon seeing Jisung, Daegal started barking excitedly and going in between Jisungs legs. Jisung placed the bags on the table and kissed Chenle on the cheek, which made Chenle smile, before petting Daegal.

Jisung had gone to buy food for them since Chenle didn't feel like cooking and Jisung should not be left to cook so the only option left was to go buy food. Chenle took everything out of the bag and placed it on the table as Jisung played with Daegal

"Gosh, I'm so hungry" Chenle exclaimed as he ate some of the food. Jisung chuckled, and he too started to eat after putting some dog food on Daegals plate. Daegal immediately went towards her food but not after rubbing her head on Jisung's leg as a thank you.

Jisung smiled at their cuteness and imagined how his future with Chenle would be. He knew that Chenle wasn't prepared for a family, but a pet was a great start. Gosh, they haven't even done the deed yet. Of course, because Jisung respected that Chenle wasn't prepared for it and it made him happy that Chenle felt comfortable enough to tell him this. He was happy that Chenle was comfortable enough to tell him when something was too much for him, but that's what made them perfect each other.

They ate the food comfortably and in peace just enjoying each other's presence and Daegals usual excited barking as she played with her toys.

"By the way, our second mission came in today", Chenle stated and showed him the letter.

For Chensung couple: Congratulations! You guys will take care of Daegal for two months.

The first mission is Friends and Family and it is a two-week mission.

For this mission, Daegal will meet the rest of NCT and new people, and to make it more interesting I decided to make some families bigger. For example, Jisung is now part of the Jaeyong family which consists of

Taeyong=mom

Jaehyun=dad

Jaemin=oldest sibling

Sungchan=middle child

Jisung=middle child

Emma=youngest

Yes, Jisung, you have a brother and sister now.

Chenle is the son of Kun and Hansol

Kun=papa

Hansol=dad

Renjun-oldest

Yangyang=middle child

Chenle= middle child

Jian= youngest

Schedule for the next two weeks,

Monday=Jisung meets Emma

Tuesday= Chenle meets Jian

Wednesday= visit the aquarium!

Thursday= Jisung spends the day with his siblings. Chenle spends the day with his siblings. (Kun and Hansol will take care of Daegal)