Introduction

[EDITED & REPUBLISHED]

Kangmi, who is Kun's cousin and the one who created NCT, was currently inside her office revising the final touches of her newest project. The ' baby project' is a project specifically made for NCT because she wanted to try something new with the group. Or to be more accurate she was planning something but was disguising it with a project.

A month earlier she had presented her project to SM and they approved it as usual. The props of being Lee SooMan's favorite person.

It had taken her a month to prepare everything for this project because she wasn't just planning on buying fake babies. She was planning on using real kids from relatives that were willing to give their kids to her for 2-3 months. However, she had also gotten puppies because some members were to not be trusted with kids. How did she do this? by having contacts everywhere.

Currently, Kangmi was waiting in her office for NCT to arrive at SM's meeting room. That was until someone knocked on her office door.

KNOCK

KNOCK

"COME IN"

Xiaoyu, her assistant, came in with her usual warm smile. "NCT is here! and they are waiting for you in the meeting room"

Kangmi being the professional human being fell off her chair as she tried to stand up. "Tell them I'll be there in a second," She told Xiaoyu as she took a moment to contemplate her life, and what has become of her. Xiaoyu, not even fazed by Kangmi falling, just nodded and went to pass on the message to NCT.

"Do I have to be heeeeere" Renjun complained. It was the 50th time he complained since they had arrived at the meeting room only 2 minutes ago.

Taeyong looked at him unamused and nodded. "Well...we don't have a choice", he answered. Then proceeded to read his magazine as he tried to ignore all the questionable stuff that was going on.

Suddenly a high-pitched dolphin scream was heard startling everyone. "KUN, HENDERY IS TRYING TO BITE ME", Chenle screamed. The boy was terrified as he clung to Jisung for his dear life while Jisung tried to push Hendery away with a magazine. Hendery, however, just growled at Jisung leaving the two youngest confused.

Kun sighed and rubbed his temples as he was stressed out by his members. "Hendery what have I told you about biting and growling" He scolded the boy.

It was chaos in that room, but in all honesty, it could have been worse.

Everything continued to be chaotic until a young girl, who they all knew very well came into the room. "Hello, fellow crackheads!" She greeted them with a bright smile.

"I knew it! only you would come up with something like this", Renjun exclaimed. He pointed at her accusingly.

"Who else would? the intern?", Donghyuck said. The sarcasm in his voice received a glare from Renjun.

"I was bored so I came up with this", Kangmi said. There was a moment of silence before she shrugged and continued. She looked around the room and was distracted by Yangyang, who was upside down on his chair. "why-?"

Deciding that she would just let him be, she started her presentation. "Anyways, I'll start my presentation"

Her presentation started with the song 'growl' by EXO playing. stan EXO✌.

"The baby project is a project to test NCT's teamwork, or in this case to see how two or three members of NCT interact and work together. For this project, we have gathered all three units of NCT and the prize of succeeding in this project is an ot23 comeback, and a two-day vacation"