Chapter 1: Jaeyong

*note: the baby project is taking place from April-June 2020*

*another note: since it's Wattpad imagine as if the comebacks happened but at the same time they didn't...I don't know if that made sense* what I mean is that they happening in the background but are not mentioned*

[EDITED & REPUBLISHED]

Jaehyun waited by the door with a bored look on his face. His eyes followed his leader who was doing last-minute checkups on the dorm. While staring at Taeyong he noticed that the older's eye would widen when something was not in its usual spot, or when he couldn't find something he would pout cutely.

Knowing that he had been admiring Taeyong for too long he shook his head and called out for the older. "Taeyong, are you ready?"

Being the last ones to leave, Taeyong had to make sure that everything was settled and in place. Plus, he also had to make sure that everyone had packed what they needed and left safely. After all, he is one of the 'mothers' of the group.

"Yeah, let me just get my stuff", he said. Taeyong smiled when everything seemed to be in place and order.

Jaehyun nodded and waited patiently at the door. Once they were ready, they left to the parking lot to look for the person who would be their driver.

Their driver smiled widely when she saw them. "Jaehyun and Taeyong!" The female voice called their name. Both boys stood still as they watched the girl approach them, not expecting to see one of their seniors.

"Hello! My name is Taeyeon and I will be your driver for 3 months" She introduced herself and giggled when she saw their shocked faces. "Let's go! I'm pretty sure you guys want to see your new apartment", Taeyeon said. She playfully pushed them towards her car when they still didn't react.

After placing their stuff in the trunk of the car, Taeyeon drove them to their new apartment. On the drive there, Taeyeon explained to them how she ended up being their driver. She owed Kangmi a big favor and now she was there.

"We're here" Taeyeon announced as she parked in front of a building. The building was big and looked quite expensive, which got them thinking. How did Kangmi afford this? SM barely even pays them, so why would they pay for 10 apartments.

"Oh, thank you noona!", Taeyong said. He had a bright smile as he got out of the car and waited for Jaehyun who was thanking Taeyeon as well. They grabbed their suitcases from the trunk and looked for the folder that they were given earlier.

Taeyong looked through the folder, trying to find the information about their new apartment. He gasped excitedly when he found it. "We're on the fourth-floor apartment 410," He told Jaehyun and dragged him to the elevator. Jaehyun smiled at how cute Taeyong looked, being all excited about finding the information about their apartment.

Taeyong led Jaehyun to their new apartment, making sure that he was on the correct floor. He found the apartment and used the passcode, that was given in the folder, to open the door.

"wow" Jaehyun looked around the apartment with amazement. Taeyong soon followed but he was more entranced with the kitchen.

"It's so pretty", Taeyong said. He noticed a letter that was placed on top of the kitchen counter and curiously grabbed it to read it out loud.

I see you have arrived at your apartment! I hope you liked it because it costs money. There are two rooms, one will be for your future daughter(the folder that was given to you has information about her) and the second room is for you two to share. Get situated and relax because tomorrow you will meet your daughter. Have a nice night!