Chapter 20: Norenmin

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

8 am

"I don't believe in love anymore" Jaemin dramatically declared as he threw himself on the couch. If only he could get Renjun to like him everything would be so much better.

"Why not?" Jeno asked his dramatic friend as he sat next to him. Jaemin was startled upon hearing his voice since he hadn't noticed him coming but quickly relaxed going back to his dramatic facade.

"It's cruel and unfair" Jaemin let out with a pout, leaning his head on Jeno's shoulder for some sort of comfort.

Jeno frowned in confusion and hugged him by the waist. "Why so?"

"Jeno-ah, have you ever fallen in love?" Jaemin asked instead of answering the question. He was curious to know since Jeno rarely told him anything about his love life. Jaemin sat facing Jeno with a curious look.

Jeno turned to face Jaemin and looked him in the eyes. He was trying to find anything suspicious in his eyes but there was nothing other than curiosity. "Yeah", Jeno responded cautiously. This cleared Jaemin's suspicions, Jeno liked Renjun which meant that he now had to forget about his feelings for the older.

Jaemin looked down. "Is it Renjun?"

Jeno sighed and held Jaemin's hands. Then with one hand, he softly raised Jaemin's chin so he could see Jaemins beautiful eyes. "You could say but he isn't the only person" Jeno replied softly, receiving a confused look from Jaemin.

"what does that mean?" Jaemin questioned in a whisper.

"That I also like someone else, I like you Na Jaemin", Jeno leaned in to whisper in Jaemin's ear, "I like both of you equally"

Jaemin was astonished and surprised to hear that. How could Jeno love two people at the same time? is that even possible? Moreover, why was his heart beating so quickly?

On the other hand, Jeno took his opportunity and gave Jaemin a peck on the lips, leaving the younger one frozen on the couch. For a moment, Jaemin really did forget how to function as he stared at Jeno blankly.

Jeno smirked and stood up from the couch. "I should probably go wake up Renjun and Minaje", he said before leaving Jaemin alone.

Jaemin sat there for a few seconds, flustered and confused. Not knowing how to react to the fact that Jeno liked him and Renjun. However, Jaemin only liked Renjun. Or did he? Jeno's confession was making him confused and reconsidering his feelings. Just why was he craving Jeno's lips again...?

"Jaemin, your gay is showing", a voice said, scaring the hell out of Jaemin. The boy looked towards the kitchen to find Kangmi drinking a cup of coffee. Right, he had forgotten that she was there to check on Minjae.

Jaemin composed himself and went to the kitchen, where the girl currently stood and started making breakfast while maintaining a conversation with Kangmi. "noona you saw everything right?"

Kangmi snorted before answering. "honestly, I didn't know Jeno had the balls to do that"

Jaemin turned to her and grabbed her by the shoulders. "what am I supposed to do now?!"

"not freak out, but as much as I would love to help you avoid Jeno...I have to leave :)", she said as she walked to the door, Jaemin following like a lost puppy. She stopped and turned to Jaemin with a pamphlet in her hand. "Have this and have a nice day Jaemin, everything will be fine", she said reassuringly and left.