Chapter 64: Norenmin

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin were just being their usual selves. Enjoying their time together and having many heated makeout sessions and cuddling sessions. Most of their days consisted of them waking up in the morning, having breakfast, watching tv, making out, cuddling, calling Donghyuck and Mark to see how they are doing, and then making sure that Chenle and Jisung haven't died.

Currently, they were working on painting some canvasses they had bought. They had previously gone to the store to buy some necessities and ended up leaving with paint and canvasses. Renjun was the one who made most of the decisions and was the one who got the canvasses, while Jeno and Jaemin just agreed with whatever Renjun said in order to make him happy.

Renjun had a talent for drawing and just art in general which is why when he saw the paints and canvasses he got excited and decided that it would be a good investment to buy them. Obviously, Jeno and Jaemin couldn't say no to him because as much as sulking Renjun was cute they loved more smiling Renjun. Noticing the last blank canvass, Renjun stared at it before knowing what to paint on it.

He looked for a certain picture on his phone and with a pencil started to draw it on the canvass. He delicately drew every detail and made sure to get everything right. Jeno and Jaemin stared at Renun as he drew, both wearing a smile on their face. They were truly amazed by Renjun's drawing skills, their boyfriend was really talented.

"It's looking nice Renjunnie" Jaemin complimented as he gazed at Renjun with warm eyes. The older blushed and smiled as he kept working.

"and it's gonna look beautiful once he's done", Jeno added and with his hand, he gently ruffled Renjun's hair, "just like the one painting it" Renjun blushed once again but kept his focus on the canvass.

Renjun finished drawing the outline on the canvas and decided that he would paint it some other day because this painting had to be perfect. The painting would be of all of NCT Dream and it had to be perfect because he would surely make hang it up on the dorms. His hard work would not go unnoticed. Jeno and Jaemin just watched him and enjoyed the peace and comfortable silence of the apartment. Plus, they also had to start packing their stuff because soon they would be going back to the dorms.

well, that was until someone started knocking on the apartment door.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

Jeno being the closest to the door was the one who opened it. On the other side stood Miyoung with a cake and behind with her was Jinwoo, Jieun, Jian, Joshua, Emma, David, Jisung, Chenle, Sunghchan, Shotaro, Mark, Donghyuck, Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang. Jeno tried to close the door but Miyoung stopped him,

"surprise let's celebrate 'norenmin' is finally a thing party?!" Miyoung spoke with an innocent smile. Sighing Jeno let all of them in the apartment and prayed that they wouldn't make much of a mess.

He knew he was asking for too much when he saw Donghyuck pull out a champagne bottle. He should have known that NCT would always be a mess.

After an hour, Donghyuck, Xiaojun, and Renjun ended up tipsy from the champagne, which was interesting to watch. The others who had not drunk champagne or consumed any kind of alcohol were enjoying watching the show those three were giving.

Jaemin and Jeno were watching with a smile as Renjun, Donghyuck, and Xiaojun danced sensually. They weren't jealous because it was such a sight to see. The only reason those three kept going was that Joshua, Jian, Miyoung, Emma, Jieun, Jinwoo, and David kept cheering them on.