Chapter 4: Doil

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

"Taeil if you don't hurry your ass up, I'm leaving without you" Doyoung bluntly said as he looked at Taeil with his arms crossed. Taeil was taking forever to pack and it was starting to get on Doyoung's nerves.

Seeing how impatient the younger look was, Taeil knew that he had to hurry up. "Wait! I'm almost done" He exclaimed as he hurriedly put everything in his suitcase because he knew Doyoung was capable of leaving without him. Doyoung was a feisty and sassy person which is what Taeil liked about him. Yeah, Taeil had a tiny crush on Doyoung.

Tiny as in, he sometimes stares at Doyoung pictures for hours, replays Doyoungs line in their mv, and watches Doyoungs edits. Oh and let's forget the secret pictures he takes of him. Yup, it was a tiny crush.

The younger of them waited patiently for 5 minutes, and only five minutes. After those five minutes, he grabbed his bags and suitcase and left the room. Taeil saw that and started to panic, so he hurried up. He grabbed random things and placed them inside his suitcase before running after the younger.

Doyoung calmly said goodbye to Taeyong and Jaehyun, who were the only ones left in the dorm, and then left the dorm. Taeil hurriedly said goodbye and left the dorm to chase after Doyoung.

Doyoung looked around trying to find their assigned driver until someone called his name. "Doyoung-ssi", the mysterious person said. Taking a better look, Doyoung was confused to see Kai standing in front of a car.

Kai saw his confused face and immediately clarified why he was there. "I'll be your assigned driver for these three months", he excitedly said.

"wait. You know how to drive?" Doyoung asked, shocked and confused about the fact that Kai knew how to drive. He was more worried about that than the fact that his senior was his driver.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that? but to answer your question yes, I know how to drive"

Doyoung looked around knowing that someone was missing. Smiling he started to countdown. 3 2 1.

"DOYOUNG! WHY COULDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME" A panting Taeil screamed at him.

Doyoung placed his hand under Taeils chin and caressed his cheeks. "I did warn you", he said with a smirk.

Taeil blinked about five times trying to grasp what hell Doyoung just did. It managed to make his anger go away, and now he was blushing and feeling butterflies in his stomach. It even got him in a good mood. It's not every day that your crush does something fairly romantic to you. But Taeil still had to keep his composure. "Ugh! why do you make the heartbeat so quickly" He exclaimed, frustrated.

Doyoung and Kai looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Kai looked unamused and found the situation funny. Doyoung, however, seemed confused.

When Taeil realized what he said, he started to panic and looked around for help. It was then when Taeil finally noticed Kai. Seeing how Kai was in front of a car he assumed that Kai would be their driver.

Kai decided to help him and motioned to the car. "Anyways! I think we should get going" He commented, successfully distracting Doyoung. He helped them put their belongings in the car and they parted from the dorms to the new apartment.

.....

"We have arrived", Kai announced as he parked. "but before you get off I have to explain some stuff to the both of you. I will be the one who drives you everywhere, you just need to call me. I will only be your driver from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are my days off", Kai explained to them.