Chapter 53: Norenmin

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

It was a Saturday morning and Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, and Miyoung were getting ready to go to an amusement park. Miyoung had arrived quite early at the trio's apartment, which explains why she was preparing breakfast for them while they got themselves ready.

Jeno was the first one to be ready so he went to help Miyoung. In reality, he was just standing in a corner watching her cook breakfast. Miyoung turned to him with a blank expression and pointed the spatula at him. "Explain to me again why I'm here", she said.

Jeno pulled his eye smile and tapped the spatula pointed at him. "because you love me", he cutely said.

Miyoung shook her and raised an eyebrow. "aegyo doesn't work on me, now I need another valid reason" She stated and Jeno sighed.

Jeno took a breath before clasping his hands together and trying aegyo one more time. "because you love me and will help me and Jaemin get Renjun to be our boyfriend", he said with hope.

"sounds more like it", Miyoung said, "now go call both of your boyfriends so we can eat breakfast"

"yes ma'am", Jeno said as he walked away to go call Renjun and Jaemin. While he did that, she placed everything on the table and satisfied smiled at everything she did.

Jeno came back with Renjun and Jaemin, and they ate the breakfast prepared by Miyoung. Miyoung looked at them waiting for a reaction.

Renjun moaned happily as he took his first bite of the breakfast. "this is so good", he said as he savored the food.

"he's right" Jaemin agreed with the oldest.

Jeno nodded and gave Miyoung a thumbs up. "your food is always amazing", Jeno complimented.

"thanks", Miyoung said with a smile and started to eat.

Once they were done with breakfast, they grabbed their things and headed out. Baekhyun would be driving them to the amusement park on this lovely day. "you guys ready?" Baekhyun asked them and they nodded in response.

Throughout the car ride, they kept a conversation with Baekhyun and sang the songs on the radio. Miyoung, Renjun, and Baekhyun specifically shouted out the songs while Jaemin cheered them on and Jeno watched them with a smile. Arriving at the amusement park they thanked Baekhyun and wished him a safe drive.

At the amusement park, the four of them decided to go to the water park portion of the park first. They wanted to get into the pools first so they changed into their swimsuits. They spent some time inside the pools just relaxing before trying the different water rides. One of them specifically picked by Miyoung was a bumpy water slide that went fast, and had Renjun screaming curse words out of fear. While Mioyoung opted to pick more adventurous rides, Renjun picked more calm and slow rides.

After hours of being at the water park portion of the amusement park, they decided to try the roller coaster and have something to eat. First, they ate hot dogs and corndogs and waited a few minutes for the food to digest before trying their first rollercoaster of the night.

Many rides later and the four decided to take a break. They sat at the food court eating ice cream and funnel cakes. Miyoung sat next to Renjun and talked about the fun time they had until now. More like the funny moments and highlights of the day,

"okay but when Jaemin almost fell-", Renjun said. Both burst out into laughter while Jaemin just watched them with a blank expression. It wasn't his fault that he didn't see the last step.

Miyoung nodded in laughter. "or when Jeno bumped into that old lady and she fell", she said and Renjun burst into another fit of laughter. In Jeno's defense, he didn't see her and he was trying to run away from a bee.