A very different Vacation

"How does this work?" Tina asked as Bette closed their bedroom.

"I don't think either of us is ready to leave Xavier, plus you don't ant to leave the house yet. Anyways this is mine and Kit's plan. Kit is here, she's downstairs doing her Auntie bit with Xavier. She's going to be here for two night. She will stay in the guest room down stairs and Xavier will stay in his travel cot with her. We can use the kitchen but we are not to get involved. We are to stay in our bedroom, we can use our balcony. We can order as much food and drink as we want but the world outside that door is nothing to do with us,"

"We are having a real 'stay cation.'" Tina did the air quote.

Bette smiled at her wife.

"Yes. We are going to be together. Be a couple and we don't even have to leave."

"I love it."

"I thought you would." Bette grinned proud of herself. It had been two weeks since she had been ill and they both knew they needed so well earned alone time and this was the best way that Bette could come up with it.

"The weekend starts now?"

"It does," Bette sat onto the bed and pulled up a bag she had down the side of her bed, it had a wine and snacks in it. Tina laughed.

"That's all very unhealthy."

"It's one weekend." Bette replied.

Tina moved and got onto the bed, smiling as she picked up a packet of M and M's and opened them.

"I've never done anything like this,"

"Well every time we try and have a vacation or alone time shit happens so deciding to stay home and enjoy each other and Kit has brought food from the Planet we can heat up. We just get to relax together."

"I want that."

Tina reached over and gently moved her wife's hair out of face and fan her finger tips down her soft cheek. They looked into each other's eyes and Tina moved forward and gently captured her wife's lips in a slow kiss. She pulled back and smiled softly.

"I love you Tina Kennard."

"I love you too," Tina smiled. "I'm going to run us a hot bath, why don't you pour us a nice glass of wine and we can pretend we are back in the woods at Yellowstone, without my sickness and we can relax in the tub."

"Now that plan is your best today." Bette grinned.

****

Bette and Tina faced each other in their large tub, Tina was gently running a cloth up and down her wife's leg. Bette lay enjoying the silence. She fent Tina move and Tina slowly moved towards her wife. Bette opened her eyes as Tina's breath was on her nipple. She looked down at Tina's blonde hair, she reached around the back of her head slowly bring her head closer.

Tina smiled as her lips locked around the nipple, sucking gently. She listened to Bette's sharp intake of breath.

Bette's head fell back, she parted her legs more, she wanted her wife. She wanted to feel her body close. They had made love but they hadn't got passionate like this, it was also rare for Tina to make the first play.

"Mmm, baby," Bette moaned.

Tina released her nipple with a pop and looked up,

"What do you want baby?" Tina whispered. As she settled between her wife's legs, it wasn't the most comfortable but she wanted her lover.