A night Out

Shane laughed as everyone sang Happy Birthday to her, she was grateful to have all her friends around her for tonight, Tina raised her glass to her

"Happy birthday Shane," Tina smiled, as they clinked glasses.

"Thanks Tina and thank you so much for the painting," Tina had painted Shane a small 8 by 10 piece that was full of bright colours and was called 'Our Friendship'

"It's my pleasure," Tina smiled, as she took a drink, she knew that the Planet was going to fill up and she was steadying herself for the evening. Her and Bette had decided to get a hotel room for the evening so they could both drink.

"I love it, I'm not sure if I should put it in my bedroom or at my studio,"

"Whatever you wanna do with it is fine you know?" Tina said

"Yeah but don't sell it," Bette said, "A piece like that is worth about $10,000,"

"Sorry what?" Shane said, looking at Tina.

"I sold a piece yesterday the same size, different piece called 'Walking alone,' it sold for $11.428 on an art action site. I was testing the water for my MoKa show."

"Jesus Tina, you so fucking talented, that's why people pay that much for your work,"

"I'm not sure that's true, but I'm glad you like it."

"I'm not selling it. just so you know Bette,"

"I knew you wouldn't." Bette laughed. "Where is Alice?"

"Her and Tasha are coming soon, they are in the new love stage,"

"You mean they are fucking," Bette said grinning.

"Yeah, that's what I mean, they will be here soon, Lara and Dana are here, Kit's here, Helena and some random woman she's picked up and then I know people from the clubs are coming Jenny might come,"

Tina nodded and drained her glass,

"Would you like another babe?"

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"I could try," Bette laughed as she took Tina's glasses and headed to the bar area.

"You don't have to stay long, you know if it gets overwhelming for you," Shane smiled at her friend,

"Thank you, we fly to New York in a week and we won't be back for three weeks, so I may stay as long as I can."

"Just stay as long as you're enjoying it. okay?"

"Okay, I promise," Tina smiled at Shane.

"Right I will be back," Shane walked away to speak to a group of women and Tina was alone for a moment in the corner of the Planet watching everyone she knew that she would get overwhelmed but at the moment she was very relax,

"Hi," A dark haired woman walked up to her,

Tina looked look up.

"Hello,"

"Is this seat taken?" She pointed to the seat that Shane had just vacated.

"Yeah, Shane will be back in a minute."