Returning the Favour

Tina lay back in the large claw bathtub that was in the centre of the bathroom. Behind her Bette lay both of them holding a glass of expensive white wine that Bette had ordered with this pizza, an odd choice but one that had made Tina very happy. She lay between Bette's legs her back pressed into Bette's chest as the hot water washed over them both. She took a sip of her wine before putting the glass onto the fancy table next to the bath. She relaxed back drawing patterns on Bette's naked leg. She had never felt this close, this secure with another person. Bette had taken care of her in more ways than one.

"I didn't think it would feel that good," Tina said suddenly

"Sex?" Bette asked putting her own glass beside Tina's so she could run her hands over Tina's naked body. she was enjoying that Tina was relaxed enough to be naked in the bath with her. "Yeah, when my friends lost their virginity they said it hurt like hell or they didn't enjoy it. you made me feel like I was the only person on the planet, my body was alive and when you, well you know, went inside you were gentle."

"Were all your friends first times with boys, I won't say men," Bette pushed Tina's hair aside to kiss her shoulder.

"Yes, Claire was sixteen, she told me all about it. how the boy wanted to do it doggy style but he came too soon and Claire didn't even orgasm,"

"Here is a massive difference," Bette said light heartedly. "I'm not a sixteen year old boy, I'm a 39 year old woman who knows how your body was going to react, I was eighteen when I lose my virginity, to a boy, we were both gay and it was our way of being 100 per cent sure and it ruined me. I didn't want you to be rushed, to feel pressured. I wanted you to enjoy it. I want you to enjoy and explore sex."

"when I came there was an explosion of colour in my head. I want to paint it." Tina mumbled. She was suddenly unsure why her mind had turned to work. it was a big part of who she was.

"You should," Bette smiled. "I'm sure it would be a stunning piece."

Tina remembered then she was with a woman who didn't mind that she spoke about her art or that she enjoying her painting. She was with a woman who had admitted she loved her.

"I am scared though," Tina admitted

"About what?" Bette said as she watched some water running down Tina's back as Tina moved in the water.

"Pleasing you," Tina whispered. "Bette I've never touched myself. This evening I had my first ever orgasm how am I supposed to make you feel that good." She really was worried.

"I will teach you, it's a process. Plus, I'm not done with your body yet."

"What?" Tina was shocked.

"Honey, there are so many ways to have sex, I want to show you so much. Exploring so much. I will show you what I like and we will learn what you like. Don't worry, this weekend isn't a test. There is no pass or fail, this weekend is about me exploring your body and you exploring mine."

"I thought we were in New York for your gallery,"

"I sorted everything this morning. I'm not needed there now. if I'd been alone I'd be flying back to LA tonight picking up a stranger and fucking her senseless but I would have been horny as fuck, in fact I am horny. But I only want you and I only want to be wanted by you," Bette replied softly.

Tina smiled and turned in the bath, watching as Bette's eyes were drawn to the water falling from her pert breasts. Tina saw the lust and desire in Bette's eyes. she wasn't sure what to do or how to do it but she wanted to try and please her woman. she was now seeing Bette as her woman.