Return To Yellowstone

Bette looked across at Tina, who was sat in the passenger seat of the hire car, her eyes closed. She hated travelling and with each plane journey it seemed to get worse. Bette had made sure they had been comfortable in First Class. Yet Tina had been tense and a little panicky for the whole plane ride and that had taken it out of her.

Bette had hired a lovely wooden cabin, in the mountains away from the world. she had made sure it was well stocked and that her and Tina could stay away from the world. For the next four days it was just them, however Bette had made sure there was good internet connection as well as phone signal as she knew they would both want to call home to check on the kids.

Bette turned the car into the drive way of the cabin, it was like the one they had had for their honeymoon. Bette switched the engine off and reached over and gently rubbed Tina's arm.

Tina opened her eyes and saw the lovely trees in front of her, with the cabin just off to one side. She turned and looked at Bette who was smiling,

"Welcome to our home for the next four days," Bette smiled

"This place is stunning and very like where we stayed last time."

"It's on the other side of Yellowstone, from where we stayed last time. The kitchen is well stocked, and we are to be left alone for the next few days. It's just you and I,"

"Just us?"

"Yep, Kit says we can call home once a day only. If there is a problem or they need us they will call."

"Is one of Xaiver's nurses going in?"

"Yes as normal once a day a nurse will go in and make sure he is fine. Don't worry."

"I do," Tina said taking a deep breath,

"I know." Bette reached up and moved Tina's hair to behind her ear. "it's just us, you and I."

"I like that,"

"Mmm, I know I love our kids and our friends but this is time for us to be a couple and be us,"

"Shall we go in,"

"Well I have the key," Bette said, picking it up out of the door pocket.

They both got out of the car and opened the door to the cabin, it was stunning. An full open plan one floor place, with large French windows at the far end. There was a small kitchen, a living area and Bedroom, with a large bathroom off to one side. Bette walked over and opened the French windows and smiled

"We have a hot tub,"

"You what?" Tina walked over and grinned when she saw it. "A hot tub, did you put that on the list of things we needed,"

"No, but this place has cost enough, I sort of expected it."

"Right," Tina walked back in and sat on the bed, "Mmm, this bed is very comfortable."

"Comfortable enough to spend the weekend in," Bette winked making Tina laugh.

"Maybe," Tina got back up. "We better unpack the car before I take my shoes off and won't want to get up again."

"Okay,"

They unpacked the car together, Tina had brought with her some art supplies as she knew at some point she would want to draw. Bette unpacked their cases into the closet. Tina closed the front door, locking the world out. she kicked off her shoes and removed her sweater. Bette looked over just as Tina's t-shirt rose up as she pulled her sweater over her head. Bette licked her lips. It had been a while since they had been sexual because of Angie's birth. She found herself being turned on by a small look of Tina's toned stomach.