Her Queen

Bette had ordered take out for her and Tina, making sure it was messy finger foods, she wanted Tina to relax and she was hoping having a selection of foods that they could share and enjoy would do that. She put some large cushions onto the floor and arranged the food on the coffee table, she light some candles around the room and made the room as romantic as possible. Tina had spent the whole day after breakfast painting. She had come in a little while ago and had gone or a shower and to change.

Tina walked out of the main bedroom wearing baggy shorts and a tank top,

"Dinner is served," Bette grinned, she was wearing baggy cargos and a light top as the day had been very warm.

"Wow," Tina smiled.

"I said I would treat you like a queen and it starts with dinner," Bette reached out and took her woman's hand and lead her to cushions, Tina sat down cross legged and looked at the array of food.

Bette poured them both a glass of wine and joined Tina, sitting close to her.

Tina smiled as Bette made her feel at ease at once and she felt herself moving closer too her. Bette picked up a piece of nana bread, tore it and dipped it into one of the sauces before offering it to Tina. Tina tried to take it with her hands and Bette smiled and pulled it away.

"No babe," Bette grinned

Tina looked confused until Bette moved and gently brought it to her mouth. Tina took a bite and couldn't believe how erotic it was that Bette was feed her, she licked her lips as Bette did the same with a different filler to the bread. Bette feed herself and Tina until all the food was gone, enjoying being able to do this with her.

"Wow," Tina said as she drank the last of her wine, putting the glass back onto coffee table.

"What?" Bette asked, leaning back against the sofa, her arm casually thrown behind Tina and gently playing with the back of her hair.

"This is really romantic,"

"You're enjoying it?" Bette smiled

"How couldn't I? I mean you did all this,"

"You've been working away all day."

"I was working on piece,"

"For the show?"

"Yes," Tina smiled.

"You're not going to share with me?"

"Not yet," Tina said, "When I am ready, you will see it."

"Good," Bette grinned, "Now about dessert,"

"There is more food?" Tina

"Maybe later," Bette grinned.

"Then what is for dessert?"

"Well for me it's you," Bette's voice was like silk.

Tina looked at her shocked. Bette smiled

"Too much?" Bette asked.

"Maybe not the answer I was expecting." Tina smiled,

Bette moved forward and gently captured Tina's lips, the kiss was passionate and Tina found herself reaching up and gently taking Bette's face into her hand. Her fingers running down Bette's soft skin. Bette moved forward laying Tina down onto he cushions, Tina's arms locking around her neck. Tina moved to make sure that Bette could get between her legs and that they were both comfortable without breaking the kiss.

Bette reached down and gently pushed Tina's top up, her fingers making contact with the soft skin of her stomach. Tina moaned. breathing the kiss she threw her head back as Bette's lips went along her check bone and gently down her neck. Bette's hand was pushing Tina's top up. she wanted to touch her breast.

Bette's hand made it to her breasts, gently rubbing them, glad that Tina hadn't bothered to put a bra on. she pulled back and removed Tina's shirt, smiling at the blush that over took Tina, it crawled down her neck and onto her chest. Bette watched as the cooler air made Tina's nipples harder. Bette slowly lowered her mouth taking one nipple into her mouth, rolling it around her tongue.

"Bette..." Tina gasped, her hands moving to Bette's shoulders.

Bette moved to the other breast and repeated the process. Tina's back arched off the bed of cushions. Bette smiled to herself before moving her lips down Tina's stomach. Licking and kissing as she went, her fingers moving down and hooking into Tina's yoga pants,

"Bette..." Tina was scared. Bette suddenly heard it.

Bette looked up from Tina's stomach.

"Do you trust me?" Bette whispered.

"Yes," Tina said it without hesitation.

Bette gently pulled Tina's yoga paints and panties down, throwing to one side. to make Tina feel less self aware, Bette removed her own clothes, when she was naked, she opened Tina's legs wider and throw them over her shoulder. She looked into Tina's eyes as her lips made contact with Tina's clit. Tina almost scream, she bit down on her own finger and threw her head back, shocked at how good it felt. Another first for her. Bette was eating her out. Tina's head feel back onto the cushions and all she could do was whimper in total pleasure.

Bette licked and sucked, she was wanted Tina to feel amazing and from the noises she was making, she knew she was.

Tina was close she could feel that building feeling, that feeling that Bette had made her discover.

"Baby. Bette." She managed but she couldn't stop it, she came hard, her legs trying to close from the intenseness but she knew that Bette was between them, Bette pulled back, knowing that Tina's feelings would be overwhelmed.

Tina lay, breathing hard as Bette moved and snuggled into her. She let Tina rest against her. Tina was overwhelmed with emotions. Tina snuggled into Bette but couldn't speak. She just wanted to lay her for a while. Just enjoying this moment with Bette and she was glad that Bette was willing to do that with her.

"Are you okay?" Bette whispered after a few minutes,

"Overwhelmed." Tina admitted. "That was amazing,"

"Oral is amazing, I love giving it,"

"What about taking it?"

"When you are ready, okay and not before," Bette smiled,

Tina reached up,

"I am so lucky to have you," Tina whispered.

"I love you," Bette whispered before kissing her,

"I love you too," Tina kissed her again. needing to feel that closeness. She had never known any feeling to be this amazing.