The Woman

Tina walked into the Planet and smiled, when she saw Bette, Xavier and the rest of the gang filling three tables near the back of the Planet. She walked over the counter and waited for her sister-in-law to be done,

"Hey Tina how are you?"

"I'm okay, just had a doctors appointment. B looks like she's enjoying herself." Tina smiled. Looking at over at her wife who was laughing.

"They have been a little nosier than normal. She's very relaxed."

"Being pregnant has brought out the hippy side of B,"

"She's very relaxed. How is the morning sickness?"

"Still hitting her at night but not as bad, thank goodness." Tina smiled as she eyed up the cakes, she knew her sugar levels needed a boast.

"Fancy something?"

"Other than your sister?" Tina smiled as she spoke and Kit could do nothing but shake her head.

"Too far there,"

"Erm I'd love a slice of Strawberry cheesecake please and a bottle of water."

"Sure go and join your wife,"

Tina nodded and walked over to her wife, slipping her hand onto Bette's shoulder. Bette tensed for a second but then looked up and smiled at her wife.

"Hey baby," Tina smiled as she kissed her wife's lips.

"Hey," Bette grinned, "How was your appointment?"

Tina sat down and took Xaiver from her wife and kissed his head,

"Hey baby boy," She kissed him again. "It went well, they are very happy with my levels and my blood work was clear so I'm all good for another two weeks."

"Good," Bette smiled, the conversation around the table started up.

The woman that Bette had seen a few weeks before walked over to the table,

"Erm, Tina Kennard," Tina looked around and her face was shocked. She didn't know what to say, how to react. Her jaw dropped.

"Michelle,"

"Oh you do remember me, you've walked passed so much I was starting to think you forgot people from your past."

"I...erm..."

Bette looked at her wife, saw her face turning paler than normal.

"Ti,"

"Erm," She passed Xaiver to her wife, "Not here Michelle, please,"

"Why? Because your posh ass friends don't know you're a fucking bitch."

"Hey, don't speak to my wife that way," Bette got up as spoke

"Wife, oh dear God what bullshit," Michelle said,

"Please not here,"

"What?" Michelle laughed "You don't want these people to know who I am, that you took everything from me,"

"No I didn't you were fucking my father," Tina suddenly yelled it out. "You and Jonathan, the man my mother was fucking caused their death,"

"Now you know that's true,"

"It is true. My God. Dad was driving badly because you had got him drunk..."