Welcome To Las Vegas

Tina had not got them a hotel room like she had done with the girls, she had gone them a rooftop apartment. Bette stood looking around with her mouth open. she hadn't expected Tina to spend much money as it seem like money was very unimportant too her but she had gone all out of this wedding and it was starting to show

"This is for us?" Bette asked looking at Tina who was smiling as she opened a bottle of wine.

"Yes, Bette this is for us."

"How much have you spent?"

"For once in my life that doesn't matter. We are going to enjoy this, we are getting married. I just want it to be perfect,"

"It's already perfect you're marrying me," Bette wrapped her arms around her woman and kissed her. "Will you let me pay for any of this?"

"No, the sale of two pieces will pay for this weekend, so don't worry. I want to do this for us,"

"You really want to do this?"

"I do," Tina smiled, "Give me this please,"

"It's all yours baby, I can't wait to be married too you." Bette said softly, before she took Tina into her arms and kissed her. "You've done this, you're making this happen."

"You've done so much for me, I mean you love me, you gave me my first show, which has not lead to my second show and there is a third in the works. You've shown me that life is wonderful. I know this isn't the wedding you want..."

"Babe, we're getting married at the Grand Canyon, how could that not be amazing? I know how much you love being outside, I know you hate being in the city and I know that this is perfect for you and us," Bette smiled.

Tina moved, and opened the doors onto the roof top garden, she walked out and looked out over Las Vegas which was very different from LA.

"This time tomorrow we will be married," Tina smiled.

"What do you want to do about our last names?" Bette asked as she walked up behind Tina and wrapped her arms around her and rested her head onto her shoulder.

"That's up for you," Tina said, rubbing her fingers along Bette's hand.

"Why?"

"We both use our last names for work, your galleries are called Bette Porter and my work is known because I'm Tina Kennard."

"In private we can change our last names, it's not going to affect our professional names, I can change my name, it doesn't affect the name of the galleries. I want to be Elizabeth Kennard Porter."

"I like the sound of that," Tina smiled, leaning back against Bette.

"We are going to be Elizabeth and Tina Kennard Porter. How does that sound?" Bette kissed Tina's neck.

"Amazing," Tina smiled, "Tina Kennard Art doesn't need to change but I love the thought of being Mrs Tina Kennard Porter."

"Are you excited?" Bette smiled.

"I am,"

"Me too,"

Tina turned and kissed Bette.

Bette's phone beeped and she went and picked it up. laughing when she saw the message.

"Alice wants to meet us in a bar at their hotel,"

"They want us to have a bachelorette party, don't they?"

"Yeah,"

"Tell her we will meet them there." Tina said smiling, she knew that it was important to Bette and her friends would want to celebrate them getting married.

Bette texted them back. she walked into the bedroom of the apartment leaving Tina to take in the view. she knew that Tina had her pencil and drawing paper with her. she also knew that Tina would start drawing as she enjoyed drawing the skylines of the cities they visited. She walked over to the closet and opened the suit bag that was hanging up, inside was her wedding outfit. She had chosen, it had cost her a lot of money and she hadn't cared. Tomorrow she was going to marry the love of her life. she couldn't believe that her world had changed so much in the last couple of years.

Bette walked back out and looked around the apartment. Tina had wanted to do this perfectly for them. she had no idea what was going to happen tomorrow. She just knew that by the end of the day she would be married to Tina.

Bette grinned when she saw Tina sat in the roof top garden and she was drawing away. Bette knew she had lost her for a couple of hours and that was fine. She decided that a bar was not the place for them to celebrate because she knew that Tina would become overwhelmed by it. Tina was doing this for her and she wanted Tina to enjoy this process to.

"Babe, I'm going to go to the supermarket. I'm going to get us some food, do you want anything?"

"No thanks babe," Tina said as she carried on drawing.

Bette knew that Tina was lost in her art. Bette picked up her phone and text the girls telling them where they were staying and that they were going to have a dinner and quiet drinks to celebrate her up coming wedding. She wanted to do something for Tina. she was going to order their food from the Cheesecake Factory as she knew that Tina enjoyed their cheesecake, and then no one had to cook.

Bette left the apartment and phoned the Cheesecake factory, asking if they could do the order and they were willing. Bette need help from the girls and she was going to make sure that Tina had relaxing and lovely evening.

***

Bette arrived back at the apartment with Shane, Alice, Tasha, Dana, Lara and Helena all carrying take out bags from Cheesecake factory. Tina was still drawing. Bette laughed

"Guys set the table, I'll get Tina." Bette said putting the boxes down on the counter. The apartment was alive with their friends conversation as they set the table and poured drinks.

Bette walked out and smiled when she saw Tina putting the finishing touches to the pencil drawing.

"Honey" Bette rubbed her shoulder.

"Mmm,"

"Everyone is here?"

"What?" Tina looked around and smiled as she saw their friends setting the table

"I know you don't like bars and the last thing I want the day before our wedding to be as relaxing as possible. we've been to the cheesecake factory I've got you a chicken dinner, the one you like, we've also got a selection of cheesecake."

"You've done this for me?" Tina looked around, putting the pad down, she got up and took Bette into her arms.

"I want you to be as relaxed as possible. tonight is about us and our friends and tomorrow I will marry you." Bette kissed Tina.

The evening was full of laughter and stories. Tina had a great time and felt relaxed and happy surround by the women she had was starting to enjoy.

She was very excited. Tomorrow she was going to marry Bette.