Saturday Morning

Bette got out of the car and went and opened Tina's side, Tina looked at her and smiled.

"You don't have to do that you know," Tina said as she got out and closed the door, today she was wearing jeans, a shirt and comfortable boots.

"I want too, let me," Bette replied.

Tina smiled as Bette locked the car and took her hand, she looked at Bette who was dressed simply in trousers and a blouse. She always looked so put together whereas Tina was more relaxed with her look. Tina let Bette guild her towards the café/bar they were heading too.

They walked into the café and smiled it was lovely and had some modern art on the walls. They went to the counter and Tina picked up a menu,

"Baby sis, you're alive."

"Kit please," Bette had laughter in her voice

Tina looked up and saw a woman with similar facial structures she knew at once they were related.

"Tina, this is my half sister Kit Porter."

"Hey Tina," Kit took in the blonde stood beside her sister and smiled at her,

"Hi," Tina smiled before going back to reading the menu, she really wasn't great around new people and Kit raised an eyebrow at her sister when Tina did that.

"It's a social thing its okay." Bette said, "How is business?"

"Business, you here for breakfast with the gang?"

"Yeah, Alice demanded that I came,"

"She has a way with words that one, they are out the back enjoying the morning sun. what would you like?"

"I'll have a fruit salad, orange juice and a black coffee please," She turned to Tina who she knew was listening to the whole conversation even if she was deep in thought with her "What would you like babe?"

"Erm," Tina looked up and smiled at Kit, "I'm sorry, I'm not good socially," She admitted, knowing she wasn't making the greatest impressed.

"It's okay, I get it." Kit smiled. "You decided what you would like?"

"Please can I have the banana pancakes and an ice tea, thank you,"

"With pleasure, why don't you go and see the girls and I will bring everything over."

"Thanks Kit," Bette smiled as she took Tina's hand and they headed outside to the far end of the garden area Alice was sat talking a mile a minute. She looked up when she saw them heading towards her.

"And the amazing Porter has joined us," Alice said

"Shut up Alice," Bette said as she pulled a chair over for Tina and let her sit down. "Tina, this is Dana, Shane, Helena and I don't think you can ever forget Alice."

"Hi," Tina sort of waved at them before sitting down close to Bette. she was trying to feel safe.

"Hey," Shane said, "You're an artist right?"

"Yeah," Tina smiled

"I have a print of yours."

"What?" Tina looked confused, the young woman didn't seem to be the sort of person who had art.

"I am a hairdresser I've got a shop on Wiltshire, and I've got Save Our Souls Together on the wall in there." Shane smiled, "I bought it online when you had a show in New York, I think it was. but it's a brilliant piece. I love the yellows and reds."