A Hotel Evening

Bette looked deep into Tina's hazel eyes as they just held each other. Tina's fingers gently playing with her hair. Bette's own fingers were gently running along Tina's curvy hips. She wasn't sure what was going to happen. she could feel Tina shaking in her hands. She knew that Tina's mind was racing. she wanted Tina to make the next move, she didn't want to push her, she wanted her to enjoy the first time she made love to another person.

Tina's mind was racing. her feeling were overwhelming her. she didn't know what to do with these feelings. She'd never had these overwhelming feeling before. She knew her body was shaking and she could stop it. she knew that Bette was waiting for her. She ran her fingers through Bette's silky hair. She took a deep breath, she moved forward and gently kissed Bette's lips. It was a chase kiss at first. she smiled softly as she pulled away. she gently rubbed her nose against Bette's and felt Bette nipping at her lips. She wanted to give in.

Bette nipped at Tina's lips, pulling her body closer to her. her hands roaming Tina's lower back. she felt Tina pull back and they both opened their eyes, Bette could see desire, hope and lust in Tina's hazel eyes. Bette smiled.

"I don't want to push you,"

"You're not," Tina whispered. "I don't know what I'm doing,"

"I can teach you." Bette replied, "Guild you, we've got all the time in the world." Bette smiled.

Tina smiled back, her mind was working hard and she decided it was time, time to give herself to someone, but not just someone the woman she was falling in love with, not that she was going to admit that to Bette yet. She knew it was too soon for that but she knew what she wanted and right now, right here, she wanted Bette.

Tina moved closer and captured Bette's lips again, this time in a passionate kiss. She was weak and she knew that Bette would take control. Which she did.

Bette opened her mouth gently snaking her tongue out to wet Tina's lips, Tina's mouth gently opened allowing Bette's tongue access to her mouth. She melted.

Tina had never been kissed like this. she had never felt another person get so into her personal space as Bette was. she found herself getting lost in the kiss. Her fingers lost in Bette's hair, as Bette's hands roamed her back and then her ass. Tina pulled back breathless, her body reacting to Bette's touch. She couldn't explain the feelings she was having because she had never felt them before. She'd always stopped a relationship before it had got to this stage. This was completely new. She felt her body reacting, she could smell Bette's perfume. She moved her hand out of Bette's hair and gently ran her fingers along Bette's face, the smooth, soft skin,

"Bette," Tina's voice was a whisper.

"Mmm,"

"Please, take me to bed," Tina's words send a shockwave through Bette and she knew what she wanted to do, she wanted Tina's first time to be amazing. she wanted everything to be perfect.

Bette slowly pulled away, and took Tina's hand, she went into the bedroom that Tina had chosen for herself, she knew this room had amazing views over the city and that the lights from the city would reflect onto the walls. She walked into the centre of the room look at Tina who suddenly looked scared.

"We're going at your pace," Bette smiled.

Bette slowly walked over to Tina and took her hands, lifting her fingers to her lips she gently kissed each of Tina's fingers, her eyes locked on Tina's.

Tina watched as Bette's lips touched her fingers. She could feel the softness of Bette's lips. Her hands were shaking. Bette moved closer and kissed her neck, dropping her hands. She felt Bette's hands moving up her sides and the tips of Bette's finger outlined Tina's breasts. Tina moaned and Bette thought she had never heard such a sexy noise.