Yellowstone lodge

Bette turned hire car down the long driveway towards the private lodge she had hired to celebrate her marriage to Tina, who was sleeping in the seat beside. Tina hadn't been feeling well for most of the flight and the storm they had travelled through. Tina had held Bette's hand all the way through the flight, once they had collected the hire car, Tina had fallen asleep.

Bette pulled up and slowly turned the engine off. she undid her seatbelt and turned her body to look at her wife. she reached over and gently pushed her hair out of her face, Tina's eyes slowly opened.

Tina smiled at her wife,

"Sorry, I've not been great company," Tina whispered, her voice full of sleep.

"It's fine baby," Bette smiled. "We're here,"

Tina turned and looked at the modern lodge that was in front of them.

"Wow, this place looks lovely,"

"I'm told the view from the back is unbelieve." Bette said slowly.

"Good thing I brought all my drawing stuff then," Tina smiled. even on vacation she would want to do some form of art.

"Lets get settled in as this is home for the next week."

Bette got out of the car and popped the trunk. She picked up the key for the lodge and opened the door as Tina started to get their bags out walking in the place was amazing, it was completely open plan, at the far end was the kitchen and dinning area, a living area and their bedroom area, the rare of the lodge was a glass walls with a couple of doors opening onto a pool that looked over the caldera of Yellowstone. Tina dropped the bag on the sofa and unlocked the large glass doors and walked out into the garden looking out at the amazing sea of trees and beauty in front of her.

Bette walked up behind her after bring in the last of their stuff, locking the car and closing the door. she wrapped her arms around Tina, kissing her neck softly.

"How did I do?" Bette asked softly.

"You've done well." Tina smiled, "This view is amazing."

"It's the reason I chose it. I was talking to Shane and she said that I needed to do something that was more for us, I know you're not great in the city so here we are."

"This is amazing, I love you so much," Tina started to cry her emotions were getting overwhelming.

Bette turned her in her arms and held her close. Rubbing her back.

"Baby," Bette kissed her head.

"I'm sorry." Tina whispered.

"Don't be, it's okay."

"I've just never thought I'd be this happy," She whispered.

"I'm glad I've made you this happy," Bette gently pulled away and she reached up pushed Tina's tears away. she looked into he wife's eyes. "I love you, you've changed my life and I couldn't be happier."

Tina smiled before gently kissing her wife,

"I think I need some sleep," she whispered.

"The flight wasn't great for you, why don't you go and have a shower."

"Will you join me?" Tina said smiling shyly.

"Yes," Bette grinned.

***

Tina had woken early as she always did and had managed to watch the sun coming up over Yellowstone and she couldn't believe the view. she had let Bette sleep as they had spent most of the night making love. she looked back and saw that Bette was asleep on her front, the sheets barely covering her body, fast asleep. Tina smiled.

She went back to drawing, with her feet in the pool, her camera to one side as she had taken some photos of the sunrise. She lost track of time as she sat moving her feet softly in the water and drawing. She turned when she heard a sound behind her and Bette was walking towards her, she was wearing a new expensive looking bikini as the weather was lovely already.

"good morning baby," Tina said as Bette kissed her and then gently got into the pool not splashing as she knew that Tina was drawing

"Good morning what a few,"

"You should have seen the sun raising," Tina smiled

"You should have woke me we could have watched together."

"You were sleeping peacefully. I took some photos, maybe one day this week we can watch it together,"

Bette swam a few lengths on the pool before coming back to Tina who had put her drawing pad to one side.

Tina looked down at her woman and smiled.

"You know," Bette said, "You are so fucking sexy,"

"I think only in your eyes baby,"

"I've seen woman looking at you in Planet, you just don't see it baby,"

"I've only got eyes for one woman,"

"It better be me," Bette said, as she pulled herself out of the pool, Tina's eyes were drawn to her woman's perfect body.

"It is," Tina grinned. "I'm one lucky woman,"

"So am I,"

"Would you be up for going for a hike?"

"Let me shower and put some clothes on, then we can go and explore," Bette smiled. she had never been happier than she was right now, away from the world of LA social life, away from the world itself with the woman she loves. She knew that this week was going to be the best week of their lives.