Chapter 25

DongMin closed his eyes as he heard the voice shouting from the speaker of his phone exactly as he expecting it to happen and that was why he had taken the device a notch further from his ear before time.

Letting the director know that they will be around an hour late was obviously something that anyone would get outraged over a such where the news he had just announced to him while waiting at the parking of your apartment building.

"Yah! Is this some kind of joke to you?! Just because he is a start does he think he can come and go as he pleases?! Do you know how many people will be left pending because of him! The heck is he!!! Pass him on the phone!" The older man demanded at the end of the line and DongMin rolled his eyes at his behavior that was a bit too much according to him.

"With all due respect Mister Director, we all know that Jimin would never leave work for something unimportant. He is a professional and has always been more punctual than any you have ever worked with. Can you just buy him some time just this once? Shoot some other scene in which he isn't in or something? E?" DongMin's voice was soft and appealing as he tried to win over this argument with a bit of charm and facts as indeed Jimin had more than been always on time for everything. However he was human too, couldn't they let this one slide?

"He is the main lead! What do you mean shoot something he isn't in! You better be here in an hour, you hear me!?" The man shouted for one last time before he hanged up and DongMin showed his stressed feelings by letting his head fall forwards on the steering wheel as an exhale left his lips loudly.

"He is seriously out of his mind! Why as he taking so long?! Aish!"He hit the wheel in annoyance recalling Jimin's message that he received some minutes earlier, informing him that he doesn't plan to get back to the van for an hour or so.

And contrary to the many different thoughts that had passed by DongMin's head while he had read that, wondering over what you two will be doing for so long, non of his imaginations had come close to the truth as you had entered your apartment and were cornered by the door, with a quiet demanding and angered- someone could say- Jimin, who had trapped you between his body and the door.

"I told you it's not what you think, I swear." You argued as those had been the first words you had uttered to him after he had approached you closer on the corridor and he had just ordered you to open your apartment door which after you did- in a rush and fear of someone seeing him there and recognizing him- you had made way for him to enter and once you had followed he had taken the opportunity to corner you in this way.

You had assumed that he probably wanted to make you feel pressured in order to tell him the truth and hand him in whatever you potentially had gathered at his expense but he really had no reason of doing any of those things because you really didn't plan on lying at that point.

"You seriously are way different than I thought of you to be. Sure they say first impressions deceive but I never thought I would miss the point this far. A reporter Miss Y/N? A freaking reporter?!" He spoke between greeted teeth, his eyes staring you down as if he was ready to rip you apart, enraged by the fact that you had deceived him.

"I didn't do anything, okay. My dream is to be a reporter but I am not yet one. I was just trying to get to know what kind of person you are." You sincerely told him while trying to not look scared of him even though you kinda were a bit, not because you had him capable of hurting you but just because he had created an intimidating aura around him that embodied fear. However knowing how capable of an actor he was, he probably was just acting in order to have you under pressure, or so you reassured yourself in order to feel calmer.

"What for? To get something out of me, right? There is no other explanation so don't lie."

"There is....well...Just let me breathe for a moment." You pushed him slightly away, showing a bit of your nervousness as you walked further into your small apartment.