Chapter 70

Under the rays of a street light, Jimin had halted his car at the side of the road and had remained there in a quite boring atmosphere as the silence was getting to him and the fact that he kept thinking that he was practically missing the action simply because he couldn't crash that party and cause chaos.

The thought sure had crossed his mind plenty of times, but he was aware it didn't benefit him so he had refrained himself from any rushed actions and instead had put on the radio some soft songs, as he kept roaming around Jin's car for any painkillers that could possibly help him a bit for his medicine felt like it was wearing off and the side of his ribs had started aching noticeably.

"You keeps spicy souse in their car but not any medicine? All he prepares about is food." He complained as he found the third small pack of spicy souse and threw it at the passengers' seat along with the rest before he gave up on the back seat where he was and left his head facing the ceiling.

He spend some more minutes there silently before his eyes boringly travelled around and fell on the GPS that showcased the location he was currently at, reminding him what he had first thought when he had started following your location.

"This Mr Duho sure is fishy. What kind of manager has a bigger vila than the actor they work for?... To not mention that it's located in an area that had the least security cameras around the road. I should ask Jin Hyung to look him up." He made a mental note to himself before he laid down completely, planning to rest until he was to hear further news from you.

In the meantime, you and Jungkook had returned to the party and no one seemed to be paying much attention to the hourly absence that you had, or so you had assumed since any person that had come by to greet Jungkook and meet you, had not left any implications towards that fact. They sure had left implications about other things, however, such as you being some kind of escort that he had bought for a night and the number of times Jungkook had denied that, had started getting to your nerves a bit.

Aren't famous and rich people supposed to not be so into gossiping? They know first hand how that goes, why the heck are they all so noisy?

You had thought inwardly while you were suppressing all the bad words you wanted to shower them with for they were being rude in their so-called lowkey polite way. Yet you too had your limits and as one more person had approached and started a superficial conversation, throwing glances your way more frequently than they were looking at Jungkook with whom they were speaking, you found your patience close to a snapping point.

"Your date sure is very beautiful Jungkook. A model?"The man predictably couldn't help his curiosity from asking and Jungkook slightly shook his head as he placed his hand around your waist, for the millionth time in this night.

"Oh, really? It's hard to believe that she is not a model...maybe are you in the costume service business?" He spoke that ridiculous so-called joking sentence as all the previous people, making Jungkook frown visibly at him, while you just smiled under your breath, aware that they were most likely trying to trigger one of you to make any scenes.

"She is not-"

"What if I am. Do you think you can afford me?" You interrupted Jungkook's words, making the man visibly taken aback as he looked from him to you multiple times, then tried to laugh it off.

"Well, If I wanted to, I am sure I can. You wouldn't be the first or the last"

"I am a police officer. How about we talk further of the many women you have paid and where did you find them, Sir?" His facial expression changed visibly as you looked him dead in the eye, to let him know precisely that he had annoyed you and he pretended to have a phone call in order to excuse himself, immediately after in a clean panic that had Jungkook crack up.