Chapter 12

Was trying to be fair on a judgment towards someone,supposed to get you in this much trouble?

Surely you hadn't thought so when you had asked of DongMin to get you close to Park Jimin. 

A simple observer on  his surroundings you had imaging to have been more than enough. Someone that could clean around or assist in anything he may need, while he was to be filming, or a helper to his manager that would enable you to be around him most of the times but, being supposedly assigned as an actor trainy under his supervision surely had never crossed your mind.

He had taken the false statement of DongMin calmly enough and has politely stated that he was looking forward to see your progress while under his care, while you had just stared at him and uttered nothing. As if cat had got your tongue.

What else where you supposed to do at that moment? Was DongMin expecting you to be happy about it or something? There definitely was no reason for him to state that your reaction was way too dull after he kindly threw you out and has proceeded to not reply to your calls from that moment on, making you worry at this extend that you might have screwed up, before even beginning yet.

You surely tend to be way more composed than that,but honestly you weren't expecting to be put in such a situation.

Was it too late to just give up on this? That question sure floated a lot in your head at this moment where you were in front of your laptop, reading the schedule that DongMin had emailed you some hours ago , informing you of the hours that you need to be present on the sets and other moments that Jimin had gaps on his schedule, that were to be dedicated on assisting your acting.

With a long exhale and a frustrating ruffle of your hair , you grabbed your phone and called DongMin once more , despite the fact that it was five in the morning. If you were to not have slept after that short meeting and introduction with the actor, then who cares if he was to sleep.

Open it or else i swear i will keep calling till you die from annoyance.

You mumbled under your breath while your hand started rhythmically hitting the nails against the desk, creating a noise that you weren't focused on.

"Oh God. What do you want at this hour?" His sleepy and deep voice reached your ears and your face immediately took a disgusted expression

"Yah!Don't you think that this schedule is too much? I have a job to go too you know."You purposely yelled at his ear and he frowned in irritation before he stood in a sitting position in his bed.

"Yah, you are the delulu fan that asked me to find her a way to get closer to him. I found you the best possible way, okay? Why do you have complaints?" He replied making you grow angry at his statement that you thankfully managed to ignore since  you didn't care much what he believed your motif was for asking that of him.

"Fine! But you better don't get involved in my business while i will be around you, and preferably  do your best to not exist in the same space as me." You told him and hang up on him, leaving him dumbfounded on the other line while you just shot your eyes on your laptop screen again.

I guess I will have to convince Miss Kwan to leave me on the night shift. Great, soo great.

You thought as you left your head to fall on your desk while your face was portraying desperation.

Am I really too late to just give up on this and write my article? 

You pouted then you slapped your cheek slightly knowing that you couldn't do that without being sure that you were doing the right thing.

I am crazy, I am seriously crazy.

---Time skip---

Jimin and Jin walked out of the van, in which they had arrived together at the set, since Jin had found proper to be around him for now, after what had happened the other day. 

He was the only one that could monitor his behavior and take notice of any signs if something was to go wrong again after all, so he was definitely needed at his side for the time being.

"Ohh, a trainy. If that ain't interesting." Jin commented, continuing the conversation that they had in the car as Jimin had started informing  him of the new assignment that his CEO had gave him.

"For her i suppose it might be so, for me it's extra work. DongMin said that i will be responsible for her process and as such my name as an instructor and a good influence as an actor to another, is in line." Jimin spoke of his main worry and the reason why he felt burdened a bit with this even though he in general wouldn't mind being of help to anyone.

"I understand but i am sure you will do well. How bad could she be at it after all since she got accepted as a trainy she must have some skills." Jin presented him his logical thoughts, knowing that there was no way that you would be able to get accepted on the entertainment company that Jimin is signed under, without a good amount of talent.

"We will see about that. She is supposed to be here in a bit. Take a look at her and let me know what you think of her." Jimin patted his friend's shoulder, trusting him on creating and opinion on you that would be more accurate than his, since Jin's intuition on people rarely has proven wrong unlike his that for some reason only keeping proving off.

"Leave it to me. You just try to not force yourself too much today, okay?" Jimin smiled a bit at his cousin and then diverted his eyes away, as truth was that he wasn't sure if he was able to pull filming without forcing himself.

His mind was still traveling to SunHee and her lie, despite the fact that Jin told him that he took care of the blackmail and her as well. He may no longer be in a tight spot however even though till this moment he had avoided to show it, he had gotten hurt.

Once again he had been used for his money, once again he has been fooled while running towards the illusion of love. Or the belief that someone could love him, for his bare self, not for his status or money. Not for his name or fame he held.

Many people had seemed to be so at the beginning but at the end, no matter how much they would claim to not be people that would benefit out of someone, they always ended up ripping off of him benefits for themselves. At the beginning he wanted to give them , cause he cared for them, be it friends or lovers. But then, no matter how much he would try to dismiss it, he couldn't help but notice that to those people, the things he was to offer them were far more important to them, than him himself.

It was really futile, to keep hanging on to a belief that one day someone different would come, and after tasting defeat many times, truth was that under his slight smile, hid a desire to give up on his delusional hope.

"Stay here, I need to go to get my make up done." Jimin spoke to Jin as he instructed him to take a seat at some chairs that were placed on the natural habitat, where they were to film the first scene of today.

"Tell DongMin to not let my coffee get cold when he returns" He added as he was walking away and Jin gave him an okay sign as he started looking around while waiting for Jimin's manager whom had went to grab them some coffee.

"Good morning. Do you perhaps know where is the make up van?"He greeted and question one of the staff that found on his way, and he kindly informed him to go left and he was to find it.

The location was a bit scary as they had made the preparations for filming on a forest a bit out of Seoul and he in general didn't feel much save in open areas even though the nature around him sure was nice.

He followed the instructions and kept walking towards the left, till the van finally fell to his notice along with other workers and actors that were coming and going in and out of it, but strangely what halted his feet and got his full attention was no everyday occurrence and no everyday face for him.

It was actually a quiet new one as he had met you just yesterday.

The you of yesterday however sure seemed a bit too far from the girl that just threw a punch at one of the make up artists .

---To be continued....