Chapter 20

In a room filled with daylight, behind a desk that carried the plate of the CEO, in a chair bigger than his own shoulders, stood an aged man that goes by the name Yang SangHoon, and was currently on a phone call that had managed to absorb all his concentration.

"Actor Park has a three years contract with us which I believe we will renew, you shouldn't have hopes of getting your hands on him." Mr. Yang spoke with a smirk on his face, feeling satisfied that he had the upper hand on this conversation because he had under his company the best actor in the current world of entertainment.

He was the one that had first discovered his talent, he was the one that had taken Jimin in his company and help him rise to the heights he had managed to climb and because of that, he was reassured that Jimin would not leave his company no matter what amount of money anyone was to offer him.

"Of course I am aware of that, that's why I need your cooperation. Just pursue him on accepting to play this role. We both know that if you were to ask this favor of him he wouldn't be able to say no." The voice over the line placed some mischief on the head of Mr. Yang and his smile disappeared, him soon looking around his office despite the fact that he was alone.

"What makes you think that I would cooperate when that role is not even beneficial for him? Are you taking me for a fool? No matter how much money you try to offer me, he can bring me much more income with his future work." Mr. Yang smiled again, even though an uneasy feeling had started taking over him from the inside, making him not that confident in his words as he should have been.

A pause followed on the line, making his smile falter as he waited then the man on the other line, laughed slightly, making Mr. Yang feel the pressure despite the fact that he didn't have the said man in front of him.

"Mr. Yang, I think you are misunderstanding me. I don't really need your cooperation, the only reason I called was to give you a chance to choose sides. Cause there is no beneficial future for him. You should have grabbed the chance while you had it." The man said and Mr. Yang stood up from his chair as the word ' wait' left his lips in a hurry, scared that the other would hang up.

"What do you mean by that?! Who are you to think that you can threaten my artist! Yah! Just because you are anonymous doesn't mean I can't find you. Don't get too cocky with yourself you punk!" The old man yelled at the unknown caller and then proceeded to hand upon him just as his secretary rushed in, worried from his shouts.

"Yang CEO, are you okay, Sr.?" She asked him as she saw the man loosens up his tie, clearly agitated before taking a seat again on his chair.

"Go bring me my blood pressure pills!" He urged her and the secretary did as told as quickly as he could while Mr. Yang stood there staring at his phone that was left on his desk, with hazy thoughts and an uneasy heart.

---Change of set---

BreeAhn was walking behind her father and Stepmother as they had all decided to go to the mall for shopping this morning.

Once again however they were paying much more attention to each other than her, making her look at their backs as they were laughing and feel as if she was third-wheeling. A feeling she had had most of her life really as it was rare that either of them would acknowledge her existence.

Not that she minded seeing them having a good relationship with each other or anything of the sort, nor she held any negative feeling against her stepmother as you did since Bobae- as her name was- always had treated her well.

From the first day BreeAhn first stepped into her house with her father at the age of twelve, Bobae had been more than welcomed and friendly to her, to a point that if she was to compare her to her real mother, maybe Bobae would seem more attentive and interested in her but still back then just like at some moments still, she found herself missing her real mother as well as you who grew so distant.