Chapter 51

Silence had imprisoned the room as you both were focused on the pages of the book, trying to memorize it as well as you could.

Jimin's head was standing right above yours as you had taken a seat on the couch and he positioned himself behind you, in order for you both to share the book simultaneously however it had taken him only one read to memorize it and was standing there, no longer looking at the page but rather observing you and your little murmuring that unconsciously left your lips as you were reading and rereading.

You felt slightly pressured by the time that was ticking as you definitely didn't have him as someone who would give you more time than you had agreed upon but maybe the most pressuring thing for you was the scene itself.

When you first landing eyes on it, it had felt too intimate and now it felt reasonable for the characters to be in such close proximity. It was obvious that they should be together and you could almost understand the female's emotions as he had briefly explained to you why they hated each other.

"One minute left Y/N" Jimin's voice softly reaching your ears as he literally whispered by the side of your head, helping a shiver to be created and travel throughout all your body.

"Okay but that's no reason to be a creep." You turned around to gaze at him, only to find out that his face was inches away from yours. Despite that fact that made you freeze, however, he just flashed you a smile and walked away.

"Get up, close your eyes. With my cue, we start." He informed you and you rushed to close the book and put it away then you run to your desk and grabbed a pencil, in thoughts of using it as a prop for the character you were supposed to act, had a knife almost always in between her fingers.

Jimin took two deep breaths as he waited for you to return to your position then fixed his hair a bit upwards, in an attempt to imitate his character's hairstyle. He cracked his knuckles slightly and proceeded to prepare himself for the first action that the female lead does against him.

"Ready?" He questioned you as soon as you appeared before him with unsteady breathing and you took a moment to calm yourself and recall what was it that happens at the beginning of this scene that you two were about to reenact.

"This is gonna be such a mess but whatever. Let's go." You took a deep breath and composed your posture then closed your eyes as he had instructed you prior and waited for his voice to signal the start.

The moments that you were waiting felt long in the darkness yet that made you somehow calmer, your own thoughts drifting more and more towards the emotions of the character rather than what you had to remember.

"You are no longer Y/N. Throw yourself away. Your eyes see differently now. Your heart beats differently. Continue breathing till you feel soaked in her essence, her entity. Wear her everything like a coat and act whenever you feel like you have become one." Jimin's calming voice instructed you further and you trying to follow his words without much questioning, nor worry that it could possibly take you too much time

You just stood there, eyes closed, feeling like the world around you was wavering as you kept imagining the character, her eyes, her skin, her breathing. How must her heartbeat be against her chest and what feelings did she carry over her soul?  It felt like a pretend game that got you excited unreasonably and made you snap your eyes open and slap Jimin across the face, right as the female character X was supposed to do against the male character known by the name Key.

His cheek withstood the abrupt contract without much surprise visible in his face, as the character had read her thoughts right before she acted on them, however, you sure woke up from your roll after that, finding it shocking that you really had gone and slapped him for real, that harshly.